Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Half-Life 3?

Discussion in Gaming started by JorisCeoen, Oct 1, 2013

1. Apr 9, 2012
    News about Half-Life 3 finally surfaced, and it's not fake! I can't tell how excited I am. I think this pretty obviously shows that HL3 would start full development after their previous projects, namely SteamOS, SteamMachines and SteamController.

Let us hope for more news soon, as the Half-Life series have been on rest long enough by now!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feb 27, 2012

I've been disappointed too many times to get my hopes up. I'm waiting for an official announcement before i truly believe that it's coming. I mean, it gives me a little bit of hope that it's on the way.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Apr 24, 2012
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jul 10, 2011
          Hehe Half-Life was the game that started me down this online FPS path, and I cant wait for HL3. I miss the Freeman :smile:
          • Like Like x 1
          • Dec 6, 2011
            FUCKING SHUT THE FUCK UP MEDIA, I WON'T HOLD MY BREATHE UNTIL THE GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING GAME IS RELEASED. I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HL3 CONFIRMED BULLSHIT AND I ALMOST DON'T EVEN WANT THE GAME TO RELEASE BECAUSE IT IS SO GODDAMN ANNOYING WHEN EVERY FUCKING PLACE I LOOK IS HL3 CONFIRMED. FUCKING CONFIRMED OR NOT, I WILL CONTINUE TO PLAY MY SLUTTY ANIME FUCKING QUEST GAME UNTIL THE GAME ACTUALLY COMES OUT. PLEASE LET ME GET ON WITH MY LIFE, LET GABEN HAVE HIS NIPPLE FONDLING CONTROLLERS FOR ALL I CARE.
            [IMG]
            This isn't aimed towards you @JorisCeoen , don't worry =P
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jun 11, 2012
              [IMG]

In retrospect, they have 3 to 6 month to use that trademark in public else they lose it if someone else wants it to make it public and use something with it. Or you know...the pic up ^
            • Jun 11, 2012