Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Half Life in 00:20:41

Discussion in Gaming started by dillinger, Jun 4, 2014

1. Feb 1, 2011
    Apparently this was 4 years in the making and I thought it was really entertaining and amazing to watch. A bunch of guys got together to assemble the all-time fastest Half Life run and smashed the existing world record. There are more details about how they did it on the video page itself.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Jan 21, 2011
      @ban quadrazid 1440 "stop bhoping to gain advantage"
      @ban coolkid 1440 "dont glitch the map"
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Agree Agree x 1
        Seeker, Jun 4, 2014 Last edited by Seeker, Jun 4, 2014
      • Feb 27, 2012
        Holy shit. You know you've played too much HL when :nerd:
      • Nov 11, 2011
        • Dec 17, 2007
        • May 29, 2012
        • Apr 9, 2012
          That's based on a very famous speedrun. It's been done a few times before as well but this is the shortest till date I assume. I remember that I put the 27min one on my iPod 6 years ago xD
        • Mar 20, 2012
          Why did nobody tell them that you don't have to play it for half of your life.

That moment 1hp -> 4500hp

Glad they put the thirdperson view in it at the end ... probably the most hilarious thing if you would see this whole time lol
        • Apr 9, 2012
          Maybe you know this but anyways for those who don't: In Half-Life there are 2 doors that trigger at -1 health, and as such if you get blocked by them, they heal you with 1 healtpoint everytime, quickly building up health to the thousands.