Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Halo 4 or Assassins Creed 3

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by [pF] LuciD, Nov 7, 2012

Halo 4 or Assassins Creed 3

Halo 4 19 vote(s) 67.9%
Assassins Creed 3 9 vote(s) 32.1%
  1. May 31, 2012
    I'm getting one of them today and I'm freaking out over which one to get.
  2. Jun 11, 2012
    Halo 4 since you can be playing the multiplayer much longer then AC3. Also AC is known to have price drops in the upcoming months, and unless you played all AC up to AC3, you may be confused at some bits.
    Regardless of all, the single player is the best for Halo 4 and they might be starting another trilogy
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    Both are games are great. Damn this is a hard choice.
  4. Dec 19, 2008
    It would be easier to decide if you just got both.
  5. Jun 11, 2012
    Life would be a lot better if don't have to make choices. I know it would make my life easier.

Think of the one that would be the longest single player campaign. Then think of which one you will have the most fun with. I choose games based on single player worthiness. While both are good, Halo 4 may be starting a new trilogy while AC3 continues. AC3 might drop in price and you could get away with a cheaper buy if you can wait a bit.
  6. May 31, 2012
    Where are you getting the fact that its going to drop in price.
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Halo 4 isn't on PC, so I'd be getting AC3. I also like games that are somewhat historically correct, so AC3 looks pretty fun.
  8. Jun 11, 2012
    Historically AC games price drops ridiculously. happened with AC2, ACB and AC Revelations. While typing this, my news feed updated with this tidbithttp://www.destructoid.com/best-buy-s-black-friday-sale-marks-down-recent-releases-238165.phtml

Even though it isn't on PC, loved Halo CE on pc and still log in on multiplayer servers once a week at least for Rocket Tag on Blood Gulch. Halo 4 might be something to look forward to.
  9. Jul 28, 2011
    Halo 4 kind of makes me regret selling my xbox...
  10. May 31, 2012
    Well I made my choice and got halo 4, it's fucking awesome. The only bad thing is is that you have to install multiplayer on the second disk. Other than that I think it's better than assassins creed, a lot better.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Mar 26, 2011
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Actually Assassin Creed 3 its multi-disk. 1 for single player and second for multiplayer, either or good choice
    • Jul 8, 2012
      I totally dropped the ball... I was gonna buy ac and a third 360 with the halo 4 edition console...
    • Jul 20, 2010
      I would go with AC3 it looks so much better than AC revelations and game play is pretty smooth. Not to mention the fact its during the American Revolution :smile:. If you have a PS3 get it for the PS3 looks way better on it IMO. But yea it seems like a hard choice seeing as probably most of your friends on the 360 will get Halo 4 and you'll want to play with them.
    • Oct 9, 2012
      Im leaning towards halo. I currently own AC1 and AC2 and played about an hour on the first and found it very repetitive and ragequit... Now that 3 is supossed to be amazing, im stuck without a story line(guess ill be waiting for the movie...)
    • Aug 12, 2012
      now I'm tempt to get an Xbox since hearing many people saying Halo 4 good hmm
    • Apr 4, 2009
      Who ever is still playing Halo needs to get back to World Of Warcraft, both games are for 12 year old kids.

Assassins Creed is far superior.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Apr 14, 2011
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Doesn't matter, Unreal takes it all. Halo CE had some the best thing in multiplayer. Halo 3 perfected multiplayer on console. Only reason to get Halo 4 is the story, still don't know if they made the multiplayer better than Halo 3. Since AC2 i enjoyed the IP and hope to have more of this title.
        Still you can expect one thing, someone somewhere is your father and slept with your mother while discussing your sexuallity and the race you represent....Xbox Live
        [IMG]
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          The multiplayer on halo 4 is very good. I have played the multiplayer on AC 3 and I am not exaggerating, it sucked.