Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Halo (4, Reach)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Te0, Jun 2, 2009

1. Jul 24, 2008
    As you know Halo3: ODST is coming out soon but they are making yet another Halo, It is called Halo: Reach, but I think it may be Halo 4.
    And yet again you will be playing as first the Arbiter and after Master chief.

Well im to lazy to write some spoilers down so im just going to paste it.

***SPOILERS***

In the end of halo 3, the elites, now allies with the humans, planned to return home. arriving there, they find that covenant survivors have claimed the planet as their own. the marines are notifyed, and gladly help the elites to take their home, in thanks for helping mankind. the two forces perform a joint attack on the covenant prime base, starting a huge battle. {arbiter is used as the player for this mission}

after a long fight to the center of the base,which is a large forerunner structure, arbiter, some elites and marines see the other half of 'forward unto dawn' the ship which master chief was trapped on with cortana.

the forces fight into the forerunner structure, where they find a new brute chieftan, the son of tauturus from halo 2. master chief is seen in a cell blocked by a forerunner barrier, he is badly damaged. after beating the chieftan, rescuing chief and reclaiming the planet, the forces return chief to the marines where he is put into medical ward. cortana is removed and has a conversation with lord hood and the arbiter.

"the gravemind said that destroying the flood on the ark would only delay their ultimate goal. and the monitor said an the ring would on kill the flood on the ark that came from high charity, we were going to use it to destroy the second halo ring. but since the flood took it over, we failed. i think the flood would have completely taken over the second halo now, the nearby planet if they were able to revive any aircraft"

after hearing this, the two forces make a route towards the second halo, to find that cortana's theory was true. the master chief recovers some time later.
    cortana comes up with a plan to take out the flood.
    the elites can use their warships to glass the planet and destroy the flood their, while the ground forces search for the destroyed ship from halo 2 to destroy the ring, just like halo 1. chief, arbiter, elites and marines perform a massive assault on the ring. they find a flood infected tauturus, a new gravemind and the other monitor who joins the master chief.

after a long 3 day struggle, the ship is located and cortana plans to destroy it. she notices a flaw, it must be destroyed manualy, one must stay behind. the monitor volunteers, and bids farewell to the chief, calling him reclaimer.

the chief and arbiter are about to leave when the gravemind confronts them. after a hard battle, the forces escape the exploding ring. chief hears the monitor call out
    "we never meant for your kind to die eons ago, if only the guilty one never joined the parasite".
  2. Jun 29, 2008
    Looks sweet. But...where did you find that?
  3. Jun 29, 2008
  4. Nov 18, 2008
    I was watching the E3 coverage when i saw that it made me very curious.
  5. Aug 18, 2006
    Halo sucks my left testicle. It's a generic FPS, mediocre at best.
  6. Aug 27, 2008
    lol Agreed Finally someone else speaks out

Gordon Freeman > Master Chief

Beg for your life spartan!
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. Jan 10, 2009
    they left out Bruce Lee!!

the only man in the world that can beat Chuck Norris1!1!111!1!!!1111
  8. May 27, 2008
    Respect someone's personal preference, guys.
  9. Nov 18, 2008
    theres no doubt that gordan is a way bigger badass than master cheif but the story line of halo is pretty decent half life is better but halo is not bad. But halo multi-player is possibly the gayest thing ever made
  10. Jun 7, 2008

Well Metal Gear is coming to the Xbox i wonder how the hardcore Halo fanboys would do against us asians O:<
  11. Jan 10, 2009
    no shit is it really? !!!1!111 im stoked. gonna save me 400 bucks on that playstation!!1!1!11
  12. Jun 7, 2008
    have you even played any of the halo 1, 2 or 3??

and The rookie from halo 3: ODST would kick freemans ass :wink:
  14. Aug 27, 2008