Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

halo custom edition

Discussion in Gaming started by chet, Nov 27, 2013

1. Apr 20, 2011
    Its been so so so so long time since I play it so how about we do event for it and play together?
  2. Apr 3, 2013
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • May 15, 2011
      Is it possible to buy an online download legit, or must I spread my wings and fly with the parrots?
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Oh yeah, that's right... I checked GOG, but they didn't even have it... getting it shipped might be your only possibility, unless there's some other site you can find it on. Even all the Amazon ones look like they're only shipping, and they shipping prices are outrageous.
      http://www.amazon.ca/Microsoft-M61-...s&ie=UTF8&qid=1385583320&sr=1-1&keywords=halo
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Too bad the game is like 4:3 aspect ratio and 55 FOV (literally). The only known mod to make this 16:9 and fix the FOV isn't working (just tried it last month on numerous versions).
      • Feb 27, 2012
        This thing worked for me a long time ago.
        https://www.widescreenfixer.org

Also, as a note to everybody, don't install punkbuster for the people who didn't buy it... I've had experiences where even if you were just a client with Punkbuster installed and a cracked game, but connecting to a non-punkbuster server, it wouldn't let you connect to shit. This was in Quake 3 though, but either way, punkbuster is shit anyway. I'm gonna spend some time getting a cracked version to work without an invalid CDkey error, so if anyone needs help on it later, message me.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Yeah that's what was supposed to work, but apparently it's broken now. I guess you can still give it a shot, but I tried a variety of versions and came up still stuck on the same shit.
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • Apr 28, 2013
        If there is one thing we should play on halo custom edition it should be either zelda oot mod or Haloball.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Jan 2, 2012
          I remember this game real good, and I still have a legitimate copy on my computer and ran a server at one point, I wouldn't mind getting together and playing a game some time soon