Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Halo skins

Discussion in Future Servers started by Purpzz, Feb 8, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]Forgot what i ask i said. So dont feel like posting here, just close it[/font]
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    7mb is a little too big for a skin I think.
  3. May 27, 2008
    We actually used these a long time ago. Might feel the need to bring them back for Minigames, since its pretty much anything goes, there.
  4. Oct 29, 2010

Halo skin = YUCK.
  5. Aug 1, 2011
  6. Mar 20, 2011
    Might as well replace the knife with Covenant sword, that would be boss
    [IMG]
  7. Dec 6, 2011
    Is there an actually skin for this? I'm dl'ing right away if there is....

Shit, this would be almost as cool as Angry Bird grenades....
  8. Sep 26, 2010
    I used to love playing halo, and wearing these skins would be quite nostalgic for me [IMG]
  9. May 15, 2011

As for the sword, Here is a old one. I'll keep looking in case their is a better one. Nope nothing. This is the only one I could find.

Also Angry Bird grenades would be awesome.
  10. Apr 2, 2011
    I must say, that I do not support the Halo skins... even for minigames... ESPECIALLY because there are better and more relevant skins to our theme... even for minigames.
  11. Dec 6, 2011
    Yea having the "waaahoooooooo....!" sound when you throw it... LOL

And agreed with Muffin, Halo was such an amazing game.
  12. May 27, 2008
    CS:S is an FPS.
  13. Sep 26, 2010

C.S.S. doesn't have the flood though...I think that's where he was coming from.
  14. Apr 2, 2011

Halo is a sci-fi fps... set with a different atmosphere all together.

CS:S is a (semi) modern day fps. NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE.

I found some awesome military skins and shit on gamebanana, that were very low resource wise and whatnot... those would make more sense for this.

And don't get me wrong. I love (the Original) Halo. Grew up with friends playing that game. Tons of fun... But it just isn't fitting at all... I would say the same thing for Star Wars, Killzone, Steampunk... all of that shit.
  15. Aug 18, 2006

This.

Right, having these skins would be cool and all, but it would not "feel" right in the server. I'm with Jon on this one, I'd rather have some new military skins on the server than some new master chief skins, that way we can keep the theme consistent.
  16. Mar 12, 2008

i think the theme would only apply to ZM and ZE.

and are you implying zombies aren't sci-fi?

heh

minigames, well...

also @ray but Master Chief WAS in the military. He's a soldier too :neutral:
  17. Dec 3, 2011
    [font="'Comic Sans MS"]:frown: i like thoose halo skins so hard! Even more than that admin skull skin[/font]

18. Oct 29, 2010
    IMO, the Halo skins feel very visually off-balance to the overall ZombieMod atmosphere of pF.

The novelty of the skin will wear off eventually anyways.
  19. Dec 6, 2011
    Well said Meeko. When I played on (shitty) Hellz for a short time, the halo skins looked terrible in the game's setting. The Crysis skin did too.

If anything we'd need something like this (or any MW2 Ghost skin):

[IMG]

Or Soap Mctavish from MW2:

[IMG]

In my opinion, I believe this sick skins would attract a lot of attention and would bring in more donators.
  20. Aug 18, 2006

[IMG]

Not exactly original, but they're still cool as hell.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.