Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hammer Does Not Start WTF!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by masterchodda, Oct 13, 2011

1. Aug 8, 2010

I have tried everything from resetting configs to refresh data to delete clientregistry.blob. Fricken nothing. Just since this update. Wondering if anyone else has this issue. I know I should be patient but Funk that! Lemme know anyone having same issue. I need a tissue.

MC
  2. May 15, 2011
    Valve is updating everything it seems and that seems to be fucking everything up.

We just have to wait, I guess.
  3. Aug 8, 2010
  4. Apr 14, 2011
    well my hammer works but when i load css the valve guy/ logo thing comes up as in ur playing hl2 then a 50/50 chance it crashers after WTF
  5. Mar 26, 2011
  6. Apr 14, 2011
    nvm my hammer is not working. great update, the updates from this 3rd party people are really pissing me off. with no big changers and some small small bug fixers, how much needs to done by the commmunity

meta mod needs to work on fixs
    souce mod and all other addons need to work on fixs
    plugins (some times need fixers )
    server techs need to update change swap and work to get the servers back
    some maps dont work after fixers making them useless

all that for a fucking small bug of " stoped crashing after jumping up and down spaming e, l and unpluging speakers bug" so retared
  7. Aug 8, 2010
  8. Jul 28, 2011
    Re-install? That always solves the problem for me... at least for another week
  9. Aug 8, 2010
    My Hammer seems to be working now. However, I have not tried to edit any maps I just opened it. It wouldn't even open before. LOL

But, Ace before you reinstall try refreshing sdk content and delete clientregistry.blob and if that don't work then ya reinstall. I do realize you most likey already know this. Just covering bases though.

MC