Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEAR & bye(free discounts)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by ayoubani, Dec 31, 2011

1. Jul 9, 2011

All u want to say it has been a great times, and bad times. i will leave in like 1-2 weeks

but i will mostly be leaving the community because there was too much drama with my friend admins, so i want to say that i will be leaving to my own Community. (pure fusion)
    i would have stayed, if some of my admin friends have not been kicked out.
    I am not giving any names, its not only 1 admins.
    PLEASE DONT GIVE ANY NAMES EITHER.

i have like 3 25% and 1 33%

any ways Happy new Year, and just to be nice
    and thank ful.

I will be giving everyone that wants a discount like 25% on a vavle game, i have some , so hurry.

this is all i can do....
    HAPPY NEW YEAR>
  2. Dec 6, 2011

And I'd appreciate if you could throw one my way, I'm looking to purchase a couple things right now
  3. Jul 9, 2011

but u got portal 2, Left4dead2
  4. Feb 18, 2011
    I understand you intend to do good, but all this does is make things worse. Withholding information not only suggests malice but it also sparks arguments. About the leaving part, there is nothing I can do to fix that. All I can say is have fun bro.
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    I'd gladly take a 25% coupon if you don't mind. And I don't have those two games if that's what your saying. I only own CS:S and a second ago I bought GRID for $3.74 =D
  6. Jun 4, 2006
  7. Mar 26, 2011
  8. Jul 9, 2011
    Yell Add me on steam, so i ca give it to you
  9. Dec 6, 2011
    Would probably be easier just to add me, due to the fact that I have no clue how to do it other than search "dragons" lol