Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Happy early birthday Conker!!!!! (11th)

Discussion in Birthdays started by Dream, Aug 10, 2011

1. Nov 19, 2010
    Happy birthday buddy hope it is a good one! :bunny:

May you have the best birthday on the 11th even though you hate aging!!! :wallbash:
  2. Aug 5, 2010
    Happy BDAYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Im in poland to lazy to write something tommorow
  3. Mar 31, 2010
    Whoa, you're making me feel a whole lot worse by putting this a whole day in advance... Thanks for this though, it's very thoughtful of you, but now I'm feeling older, and shittier, a full day in advance, and it sucks! :frown:

Also, am I the only birthday pessimist on here? I haven't celebrated a birthday with friends since I was 18, because I hate knowing the fact that I won't have my years back no matter the celebration. Oh well, enough with the sour talk: Thanks! :smile:

p.s.: I'm still 2 days older than Josh.
  4. Apr 15, 2010
    Happy birthday conker, beating pred on ultimate ;D

-RobinFlewds
  5. May 16, 2011
  6. Jun 10, 2011
    Nothing wrong with being a birthday pessimist! But I don't care about the getting older part, I just hate the awkward assumption that people actually give a shit that you're one year older xD

Happy One-Year-Closer-To-Dying Conker! ;D :wub:
  7. Jun 17, 2011
  8. Feb 23, 2011

Get Older And Get Wiser. No pessimism necessary just look at the bright side. There will be whole lotta cake to eat and booze to drink.
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    I'm the one that's supposed to say that in birthday topics! :verymad:

Joking aside, happy birthday dude. So how old are you now?
  10. Jun 25, 2011
  11. Mar 16, 2008
    Happy 11th birthday Conker! You're getting so old! :tongue:
  12. Feb 17, 2011
    hope u have tons of gifts! and u give me one of them! hehe
  13. Jul 14, 2010
  14. Aug 9, 2011
  15. Feb 18, 2011
    Perfect timing too! I leave early in the morning tomorow!
  16. Mar 31, 2010
    I'm exactly 2 days older than Josh. :lol: I'll be 22. (I love fucking around with Josh on this - he gets so defensive!!)

Also, thanks everyone! I should be enjoying these birthday wishes, because like Nezumi said: I'll be one year closer to death.. :frown: trololololol
  17. Mar 16, 2008
  18. Mar 31, 2010
    We'll see about that in................. *drum rolls*.............. 2 DAYS! ROFL!
  19. Nov 19, 2010
    Oh Conker Oh Conker! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU! You wont be dying anytime soon! :bunny:

P.S. I winn!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. Sep 14, 2008
    Happy Birthday hun since it's the 11th where you are now :wub: