Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Happy Independence Day (july 4th)! Also an idea: Plaguefest Day- poll included

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by [pF] jedi, Jul 3, 2016

Should Plaguefest have an Anniversary Day? (which would be totally awesome and cool)

Yes 2 vote(s) 28.6%
No 4 vote(s) 57.1%
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT IT IS JULY 4TH, INDEPENDENCE DAY!! USA USA USA USA! 3 vote(s) 42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dec 28, 2014
    [IMG]

I am going to be wearing my USA FLAG boxing pants, even though I have work ,I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!
    We are going to watch the fireworks at this cool place so I guess even though I won't be with my fiance or getting FXKED up that's okay-ish.

Some of y'all need to promise you'll be getting extra fucked up and extra swagged out patriotic style cuz your poor friend jedi will be working from 8am-11pm! Being a camp RA really ain't worth $325 a week but buttfuckit.

Which brings me to my next grandiose idea. Why don't we have a pF Independence Day?! or at least a Plaguefest anniversary day? I think that would be totally cool, I am sure Brian or somebody can rehash in their memory the day that we got things up and running, or maybe its in some log.

Attached Files:

2. Dec 28, 2014
      [pF] jedi, Jul 3, 2016 Last edited by [pF] jedi, Jul 3, 2016