Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Harshest Breakup

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Rush, Jun 25, 2011

1. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Whats the Harshest Breakup you can think of?

I just went through one & I'm curious if you guys/girls have one better than mine?
  2. Oct 27, 2010
    So this guy I knew was working as a carpenter. It's been hard to find a job lately for that. In any case his wife and him were doing good in their relationship and all seem welled. They got a great opportunity from the guys father to move to a new state where the guys father would be able to get a job for him. He even had housing an stuff all set up for the two of them. So they go to the new state and the guy gets the job working for his father.

It turns out that the guys father had been sleeping with his wife for years.
  3. Dec 7, 2010
    All I can do is share through the story of song:

Warning: Do not look at this list if you don't want to be depressed!

How am I supposed to live without you, Michael Bolton - The deep feeling of loss
    Miss you like crazy, Natalie Cole - I still want her back
    After the love is gone, Earth Wind & Fire - Need to accept what you once had is gone
    Blue than blue, Michael Johnson - Ever present sense of loss
    Just once, Quincy Jones - Looking back
    Baby come back, Player - Wishing
    Love hurts, Nazareth - The pain
    Un-Break my heart, Toni Braxton - Anything good to take for this?
    Darlin I, Vanessa Williams - Her point of view
    Change of heart, Eric Caremen - Change it!
    Can we still be friends, Todd Rundgren - I wonder...
    Never gonna fall in love again, Eric Carmen - Scarred for life
    All by myself, Eric Carmen - The original version
    Do it or die, Atlantic Rhythm Section - Optimism?
    Its too late, Carol King - <sign>
    Mandy, Barry Manilow - Reflections
    I'm not in love, 10cc - Maybe if I turn off my feelings
  4. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Since we all know I use this as a kind of 'Diary', I'm going to throw this out there & see how much of a Jackass I can make myself out to be.

My best friend of 11 years, had his Father die a couple months ago... Now my 'buddy' doesn't have to worry about money ever again, so we've been kinda drinking our brains out lately.

Wednesday night, we get a wild hair & head out on a roundabout Loop from our town, through to Wyoming & close the Bar.

On the way home, I get a speeding ticket, because my 'buddy' was like 'It's 3:am, Punch It!' So Im doing 80 & get a Speeding Ticket in his truck [kinda took a bullet for him].

Off goes the HP & we get down the road a little bit & I say Dude! You're gonna chip in for that Right?'

He's like Hell No! Naturally I pull over & grab his key [he's too hammered to drive] & I go to take a piss.

He grabs the Magnetic Key Box off his frame, and proceeds to take off, leaving me 31 miles from the Montana border [nice].

I call my 'Girlfriend' & she's like I'm not coming to get you [ouch], so I'm like GTFO of my house then & leave the key.

I get a ride from my cousing about 7 hours after walking into Montana, [little town called Belfry], & go straight to bed & stayed there for a Day & 1/2 with blisters on my toes the size of grapes. Sent my 'buddy' an email saying I need my Wallet back & I get no response.

My 'ex' gets ahold of me to tell me it gets worse, so I'm like continue, & she says shes kinda been sleeping with my 'Best Friend' for a couple days now!

~Sometimes you Eat the Bar & Sometimes the Bar Eats You.

S Elliot, The Big Lebowski
  5. May 11, 2011
    Shes a golddigger. She doesn't deserve you. They will get their fair share of Karma and you will have good things coming your way sooner or later.
  6. Sep 6, 2010
    Sounds like your ex is not a good person and she doesn't deserve you for sure. So not a big deal, you'll find someone much better than her :thumbsup:
  7. Oct 27, 2010
    People behave very strangly sometimes dude :sad:

New an better relationship are always in the future though. :thumbsup:
  8. Feb 17, 2011
    eh dont be sad about ur ex. she didnt deserve u if she was like that.
    i feel sorry more from what ur buddy did.

hopefuly he will realize what kind of a douche he was and offer a big apology or something special at least.
  9. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Yep, after traveling with my 'buddy' for Years, all up and down the Coast, After watching his old man die & helping him out Ever-Since, this is the stuff of Friendship?

Who the Fuck needs Friends.

The Girl, I actually was starting to like her, but hey, I met her online so No-Loss there.

I hope [in the end] that nothing more crappy happens to me like that, it's been a shitty year anyway.
  10. Feb 17, 2011
    this is gonna sound emo but if he didnt seriously apologize and realize what a big mistake he has done. then just dont talk to him again. coz the issue is always gonna be there. like the elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about.

i had a shitty thing with my best friends a year or so ago. and i;ve met them a few times since then it was just casual .. no body wants to offer an apology or say what they did was a big mistake. so whenever we met even if it was briefly u cant help remember how good things was and how shitty they have become.

yeah losing friends can be more cruel than losing a gf i think

but u know.. never regret something that made u smile
  11. Mar 20, 2011
    Well I had been dating a girl for over six years and planned on marrying her. I had a hunch she had been cheating on me the last year into our relationship and I found this to be true. Totally hurt me like no tomorrow and I stopped dating for six years after that. I will never get married now or have kids. =(
  12. Dec 6, 2010
    ~Never, Never Never Marry a Woman, EVER!

Girls Come & Go. It's going to be a Big Long Life if you can't figure that one out & I think I have.

Interesting how many of us have gotten a raw deal...

I want to refrain from being bitter though, I know Karma is a real-bitch, and either I just got a Clean Slate, or they brought about their own nightmare now, I can't tell.

13. Mar 20, 2011
    Well I differently won't get married, I have been dating my current GF for eight years now and we both don't want marriage or kids. She does not have any friends so I guess that limits the chance of her cheating. Hahaha Personally if I was to do it all over again, I would just have women friends as friends and that is it. There is just too much drama and I think there is much more to do in life than deal with that.

Just my 2 cents
  14. May 23, 2011
    I dated a girl for 4 years (before my wife who I'm married to now) and everything is fine and then one day she just calls me and says "It's over" and I'm like what? And she's just like "It's over I'm sorry" and I can hear some guy in the background and talking (he was the guy she dated after me). It's not as bad as yours but I thought I'd share, good news is I met my wife after that and I talk to my ex now and she says she's never met a guy as good as I am (in a relationship or the bedroom) :]
  15. Dec 6, 2010
    That's the stuff that keeps a Smile on my Face.

Eventually good things Do come to those who wait.

Either way, I'm putting my Demons away now [no more drinking].

Sometimes the drink is the Root of my problems and it looks like this one was kinda my own fault.
  16. Dec 6, 2010
    ~It's Midnight on Day 1 & I just wrapped up a chat with another buddy.

I think it's time to stop drinking for 1-year, but this first ~72 hours is going to Suck, Bad.

I definitely would rather be Neck-Deep in a few cocktails & some Fresh Girls to chat with...

Wish me Luck!
  17. Feb 18, 2011
    This was when I was like 13 so forgive me if it sounds cruel: (obviously after countless years I still havent changed.)

Going out with a 'slutty' girl
    She and I get into a fight about something (god knows what it was, i forgot.)
    It happened to be her birthday,
    I walked away and said happy birthday bitch go find someone else.
  18. Apr 11, 2011
    Depressing thread is depressing :frown:

I personally have never been through an actual face to face breakup, I dated one guy for about 4 months and we were just separated w/ zero contact because of my over strict up the fucking ass step mother. So that was it, one day we were chilling out and having fun and the next day it was just gone, its not as bad as it sounds though because we were in freshman year just goofing off basically not actual love...still was a bit messed. I normally haven't been good around guys because I get really shy which is why I don't have any break up experience x.x

Its kind of sad hearing your guy's stories because there are those good girls out there, really. They might be hard to find but you can tell the quality of a loyal woman by how they are in public and how they value themselves. Its hard to find a girl OR guy with morals around here, I mean...dating your boyfriends best friend? People gotta know their boundaries and learn to care about someone other than themselves...

ps: I retire using the color pink. YOU'RE WELCOME. loljk
  19. Feb 18, 2011
    Meh, Every time I date it always ends up bad....About year and a half ago the girl I had been with for nearly 2 years broke up with me because she couldn't handle 'the stress of you being deployed' and I found out a few months later she had been sleeping around on me for over a year.
  20. Dec 6, 2010