Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Harvey Bans People For Exposing His Corruption

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Krye, Jun 14, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 14, 2011
    Krye : Harvey if you abuse your admin again I will report you on the Plaguefest forums
    Quietly Yell killed JesusIsReal with p90.
    *DEAD* JesusIsReal : !ztele
    Hostess:smile:Twinkies[]Monkey_Do connected.
    Fryer killed gape your ass with zombie_claws_of_death.
    JesusIsReal has Disconnected (0:0:706431501) from Canada.
    [PF] Retslag1 has Connected (0:1:5979579) from United States.
    Kalboi killed Cloudkicker with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Report admin abuse at PlagueFest.com
    shaadowulf connected.
    M Infantry [pF] killed Scubazombeh with zombie_claws_of_death.
    Kalboi killed DJ-[BLEND] with zombie_claws_of_death.
    (MERCURIAL]kRoTiK47 has Disconnected (0:0:666128093) from .
    gape your ass killed Nutcrackaaaa with zombie_claws_of_death.
    JCrema killed diegerr with zombie_claws_of_death.
    mattman killed rafaolivas956 with zombie_claws_of_death.
    DJ-[BLEND] : shit fuck bitch
    mattman killed eventualrob with zombie_claws_of_death.
    [PF] Retslag1 connected.
    M Infantry [pF] : !ztele
    (Admin) Harvey: krye - if you make threats to an admin you will be banned

I've sat by quietly for long enough. Harvey has had it out for me for a while now because I was shooting out the barrels next to the white truck in the default lila panic area so zombies couldn't climb up and jump over and he freaked out saying I was cade breaking. I don't know how anyone would even survive in there, it doesn't have a roof and the zombies can just jump in. He didn't even have a soda machine. I'm including a picture so you know exactly where I'm talking about. I had no idea he was trying to camp in there and my intentions were innocent, but he can't seem to look past that and he has been vindictive since that incident.

[IMG]

He follows me around and spectates me to harass me, if I join another server he'll join it as well. Another time, I accidentally shot out a soda machine from my own barricade while I was trying to shoot a zombie and Harvey started screaming to ban me over the mic while the other admin that was camping with me calmly stated that it was an accident. Any time I do something that could even have the slight possibility of maliciousness he'll quickly try to punish me. I've witnessed Harvey telling people to get out of spots because they're illegal and then he goes to the exact same spot the next round. Other times, somebody will be in an illegal spot and everyone will be spamming chat about it and even saying over voice chat that people are in an illegal spot and Harvey will ignore it until the next round and innocently say, "Oh, why didn't you guys say anything, if you guys had said something I would have done something about it."

He's a sorry excuse for an admin and truthfully I've been cutting back on playing zm maps because his behavior is disgusting and he's unbearable to be around.
  2. Jul 14, 2008

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/788-how-to-post-player-abuse-and-admin-abuse-complaints/

Also, do you have any sort of proof?
  3. Oct 27, 2010
    I have my doubts that the log you posted has anything to do with the map you are talking about, I was in there when both yours and harvey statements were made. It was on moonlight at the time.
  4. May 11, 2011
    I too, was in there. I think this post is a bit exaggerated.
    Ex: Claiming Harvey goes into illegal spots is a bit farfetched. Harvey is in charge of illegal spots.
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    If you are going to post an admin abuse, make sure you include the whole story and not omit things that may be inconvenient to you.

Lets first address what happened at the fence with the barrels from days ago:
    I was jumping on the barrels to get on top of the fence, from the fence I was going to jump on top of the truck.
    When I jumped on top of the barrels in order to get on the fence, you started shooting the barrels from beneath my feet and I had warned you to stop that. You then continued to shoot the barrels from the top of the truck while I was still trying to jump on them. Eventually you had shot all the barrels out of the fenced area. I may expressed my displeasure about your actions but I did not punish you nor hold any long term grudge against you. I personally do not know who you are nor care about following you around. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about your perceived paranoia or this thread you had created to express them.

I have not nor cared to speak to you since the day with the barrels. Any communications that may have occurred between us happened because you initiated the conversation.

If you are going to make accusations you need to include proof and especially the truth and not half truths. For example you failed to include the entire transcript from the log today. Specifically where you had initiated trolling me by saying "Harvey are you done being a coward today?". Then you threatened me by saying "Harvey if you abuse your admin again I will report you on the Plaguefest forums". I personally do not take kindly to threats and replied: "krye - if you make threats to an admin you will be banned"

You need to grow up and face your paranoia head on. If you are not happy being on this server, you are certainly welcome to go elsewhere for your entertainment. However if trolling and paranoia is what you are bring to the community, you are certainly not welcome here.

_____________________________________________________________________________
    Krye : Harvey are you done being a coward today?

Pro_x °̊̐º (RADIO): Fire in the hole!
    KFC Chicken : u mad bro
    Google™ : free kill :grin:
    M Infantry [pF] : go get google
    JCrema : motherfucker

Krye : Harvey if you abuse your admin again I will report you on the Plaguefest forums

*DEAD* JesusIsReal : !ztele
    JesusIsReal has Disconnected (0:0:706431501) from Canada.
    [PF] Retslag1 has Connected (0:1:5979579) from United States.
    Report admin abuse at PlagueFest.com
    (Terrorist) #TeamDallas : seto stop
    (Admin Only) ::1/128 [pF]: oooooh kyre is pissed
    (Admin Only) [pF] ^army^: dude black jesus....
    (MERCURIAL]kRoTiK47 has Disconnected (0:0:666128093) from .
    DJ-[BLEND] : shit fuck bitch
    M Infantry [pF] : !ztele

(Admin) Harvey: krye - if you make threats to an admin you will be banned

KFC Chicken : lool
    (Admin Only) [pF] ^army^: that is a lot of lemon pledge
    Do you know of an awesome map that we don't have? Post it on our forums and we might add it!
    DJ-[BLEND] : fuckin

Krye : Okay, BRB
    _____________________________________________________________________________
  6. Jun 14, 2011
    Oh right, it wasn't an illegal spot, he was glitching himself into a bookcase under some pipes right after he told somebody else not to glitch himself into objects.
  7. SkyCloud
    This message by SkyCloud has been removed from public view.
    Jun 14, 2011
  8. Dirtbag
    This message by Dirtbag has been removed from public view.
    Jun 14, 2011
  9. Feb 21, 2007
    Don't post in these kinds of threads, unless you are directly involved in them. thank you.
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    You have yet to provide any specifics or proof of the supposed events. Once you have this evidence you can create another thread with the proper information required for the Admin Abuse posts. Until you have details on who was banned for this supposed corruption, this thread will be locked. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.