Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hating on Players

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Tewfen, Jul 8, 2014

1. May 17, 2014
    Sooo where to start, well im sure you all know me Tewfen! "the annoying kid"
    I have been on pf for 3 years but i have only used a mic for this year. During that time I made many enemies and many friends because of my voice.

Well here is the problem people always tell me i talk too much and i believe them and i listen to the admins when they tell me to stop but there is some word around pf that i "trash talk".
    I think thats total bs because the only time i make fun of people is when THEY make fun of my voice.

Am i the only one that disagrees that im a non-stop mic spammer and "trash talker"? Put your opinion in the comments
  2. Jun 10, 2011
    I'm afraid Tewfen, as a fellow "annoyingly voiced" person, you've just got to develop a thick skin.

We admins do what we can, asking you to tone down when you get a little excited, asking them to tone down when they get abusive, but we can't be there all the time.

Don't listen to them. Do not rise to them. Just be a little sensitive to your volume sometimes and you're all good.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Feb 27, 2012
      See, personally, i would be telling the players to stop harassing you if it gets too out of hand. When it comes to everyone raging on the mic screaming "OMG LITTLE KID ON MIC STFU GO PLAY HELLO KITTY ISLAND ADVENTURE NOOOOOOB", they should be told to stop mic spamming, especially on ZE. If admins are getting on you saying you're annoying and such, add me on steam and let me know. Sorry you have to put up with that stuff. But you should get used to it, it's going to happen no matter what. It's just the way people are.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 8, 2013
        • Funny x 5
        • Agree x 1
        • Winner x 1
        • Wizard! x 1
        • Programming King x 1
        • Feb 27, 2012
          You should be a motivational speaker in schools.
          • Agree Agree x 2
          • May 27, 2008
            Then he'll sound like Dharkk and it'll get terrifying.
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Programming King Programming King x 1
            • Dec 10, 2013
              The same was told about Hodat and now he's the pF hero
              • Agree Agree x 2
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Mar 4, 2012
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Aug 12, 2012
                  well as long as you contribute to the game play I'm cool with it, just ignore the haters..

Hodat don't love playing pF no more because he kept getting harassed by other players, shame on your guys. And also he hook up on that TF2..
                  • Agree Agree x 2
                  • Dec 27, 2013
                    @Tewfen i told u this already 100times...
                    Do not feed the trolls :razz:
                    you know i still luveee you <3 but sometimes you just can`t stop talking and i think thats the reason!
                    You`re good person, you shouldn`t listen to trolls.
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Mar 21, 2014
                      id rather have tew who actually does sht on ze, than those guys who insults him (aka baddies)
                      • Agree Agree x 1
                      • Nov 29, 2012
                        Since we're on the topic of ''annoying voices" It's been a huge issue in servers of kids getting muted just for having a kiddy voice, or being harassed. Anytime I see it I stop it. But I hope fellow admins are aware that you can't mute someone just because of their voice. Unless they are mic spamming, otherwise it's a form of abuse and it's unfair. We were all kids once, why act like they are a foreign species? Kids (esepcially in the summer time) help populate our servers, sure they can get annoying but they are just here to enjoy the game just as everyone else is.
                        • Agree Agree x 3
                        • Mar 30, 2012
                          I fucking laughed my ass off for half an hour after reading this.