Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Haunted house Map

Discussion in Mapping Discussion started by Richard420, Jan 22, 2012

1. Dec 2, 2011
    Its in the back yard i will upload a pic soon.
    You will notice if you look that the ground is raised and you can get stuck.
    I have had this problem at least 2 times a game.
    This is a problem for the humans because the ztele o[attachment=702:2012-01-22_00001.jpg]ption is not available if the mother zombie has spawned.
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    I used to play this game called "the ground is lava!"

Maybe you should just play that while on this map.
  3. Dec 6, 2011
    Well that funny way could work, or we could just take 2 minutes to edit it?
  4. Oct 29, 2010
  5. May 15, 2011
    If you could explain this in a little more depth or provide a video it'd give a better description of what's actually happening.

Are you saying that CT's are suddenly glitching into the Displacement half way into a game?
  6. Dec 11, 2011
    If you go around that area, you will get stuck. I was in-game with him too. The ground is raised and you can see the gap when you crouch.
  7. May 15, 2011
    You can see a gap? So the displacement was never sewn with the others. Well then that's the maps fault.

If you can tell me what the map name is I can take a look at it and see what I can do.
  8. Dec 11, 2011
  9. May 15, 2011

I'll try and get in contact with the original mapper on this one. It is fully decked out and it's not something I feel like messing with right now.

Could you get screenshots of where this occurs so I have something to show him or if I have to do this myself.

And Richards screenshot is just of the ground, that's not helping.
  10. Dec 11, 2011
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

I put a pistol where the gap is and the awp on top to show its raised.

hope this helps :banana:
  11. Jan 21, 2011
    If you end up editing this map yourself, pinkie, would you mind removing the illegal spots as well? :3
  12. May 15, 2011
    I'll give the guy one more day. After that I'll do it myself. -D- Graaw~ So much work.

And yes I'll do the illegal spots too.