Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Have you tried the new Zombie Riot Server?

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Josh, Apr 26, 2010

Have you tried the new Zombie Riot Server?

Yes, and I love it! 42 vote(s) 56.0%
No, I'll try it. 20 vote(s) 26.7%
I'm not into shooting zombies... 13 vote(s) 17.3%
  1. Mar 16, 2008
    Click <a href="steam://connect/69.162.109.180:27015" border="0">here</a> to join the server
  2. Aug 18, 2006
  3. Mar 16, 2008
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    I've played on it quite a few times and I really like it. However, the players need some common sense not to stand RIGHT behind a player. Other than that, the server is good to go.
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    you're into shooting throat yogurt all over dudes' bumholes
  6. Mar 16, 2008
    Moved, people should start voting now lol
  7. May 15, 2010
    Great server like to go there and chill without all the drama on zm server. :razz:
  8. Apr 26, 2010
    I like the riot server. However, there are some things that could be tweaked a bit.

1. If you are using a gun and start to get low on ammo (or even run out), and you switch to your pistol, it has the SAME amount of ammo as the other gun. I'm not sure if this happens all the time but it... happens all the time.

2. Camp or not? People kind of ruin it by standing on ledges and crap, so the zombies just mass below them and they go ape shit shooting them. It's lame when you're the only one trying to have FUN and your entire team is sitting on a ledge, so you just get owned by yourself. I don't really know if this is what you're supposed to do, or even of a way to fix this, except by having maps where you really can't camp (the cruise ship is one).

3. Amount of ammo - I always seem to run out. Would be nice to get a little more of a 'stash'.

4. The boss zombies should get an auto-beacon so players can find them easier. Not really a big deal.

5. Terrorist weapons! I can't remember which but they are the only weapons to choose from. A little variety wouldn't hurt. Maybe adding !zmenu would fix it.

6. Barricades? It would be awesome if you could make a cade. Kind of similar to the camping thing, but I know all the bots would start jumping around like wild and it would just be funny.

That's about all I can think of...
  9. May 11, 2010
    How's this whole ZR thing work? I don't even know the mechanics of gameplay. Guess i'll have to try it. :smile:
  10. Mar 24, 2010
    I enjoy it only problem is the zombies jumping really high everywhere
  11. May 28, 2010
    loved it, cool way to make the zambieeess die :smile: