Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Having a problem setting up SteamAccount w/ PF Account

Discussion in Help Desk started by Kolme, Jul 9, 2012

1. Jun 20, 2012
    Hey, I am trying to link my steam account with my plague fest account so that I can do donations. However, after I log in using my steam account I get a consistent error telling me to try again later... Well, I did but it still didnt work.. The one time that I did work (aka the very first time I tried) I put in my existing PF account info for the link and I got another try again later error.

=[ Help!!!

Kolme
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    To be clear, you hit Sign in through steam, it takes you to Steam's site, from there you login with your Steam account credentials, it redirects you back to plaguefest.com and you get an error that says try again later?

What's your Steam ID?
  3. Jun 20, 2012

Yes, I hit sign in through steam, go to the site, login in with my steam name/pswrd, and once it redirects me back to PF.com I get the error teliing me to try again later. My steam ID is 3930155

Thanks!

Kolme
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    Seems it was having an issue pulling the XML file for your Steam account for some reason. I've manually associated your Steam ID to your forum account - you should be all set.
  5. Jun 20, 2012

Kolme
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    No problem! Let me know if you have any other issues or questions. :smile: