Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Having Trouble D:

Discussion in Help Desk started by =TAU= LynxYaPops. [PC], Nov 25, 2012

1. Oct 6, 2012
    uhm i purchased a prepaid debit card and added 25$ and well i made my account on paypal , and i tried purchasing admin but for some reason it wont let me idk why, someone please help
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    You need a creditcard/debitcard/bank account :/
    Don't think prepaid cards work anymore.
  3. Jan 12, 2011
    Confirming that prepaid cards don't work on Paypal. You'll need to do what Penguin said to be able to use Paypal now.

On a related note, I'm going to have fun resubbing soon myself. :thinking:
  4. Jun 4, 2006
    If you end up unable to do anything with the prepaid card, you can always put your trust in another member here, paypal them the $ needed, and they could gift you admin. After they gift you admin just follow the instructions here: http://plaguefest.com/account/upgrade-purchase - instead of the paypal profile ID just enter the name of whoever gifted you admin. This isn't ideal though and you should try to obtain admin regularly via your own paypal especially for future purchases if you decide you want to continue as an admin. This would mean adding a verified source of funds (credit/debit card, bank) to your account that you can use with subscriptions. You can also look into eChecks as a possibility but realize these will take a few days to process so they aren't very ideal either, but might work.
  5. Oct 6, 2012
    oh thank you guys ,, btw can i use moneypak ?
  6. Nov 11, 2011
    I've done what Brian has suggested for other members in the past before. If you don't find anyone, feel free.
    Post Merged, Nov 25, 2012
    Yes, moneypak is accepted.
  7. Oct 6, 2012
    alright thanks , i guess ill just buy moneypak to make it easier
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Are you sure this works with subscriptions? Have you done it before? Shoultzy apparently tried this but his issue was Paypal said his SSN was on another account, so I have no verified source of anyone attempting to use moneypak with paypal subs yet and whether or not it worked.
  9. Nov 11, 2011
    You simply purchase a MoneyPak, apply the funds to your PayPal, and do your subscription as usual. I've done it twice I believe.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Apr 9, 2007
      It works if you're not using stolen information, or so I've read.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Jun 4, 2006

ha. He never PM'd me about it after I told him to either, guess he changed his mind.
        • Like Like x 1