Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

He is kind of abusing me

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by ayoubani, Nov 20, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jul 9, 2011
    1-His is Top Secret[Pf]
    2-I dont know if he is playing or not, but he is getting really mad cuz sometimes i stabbed him, or stab his friend. (it is just a game) Then there is this person who is always talking Sh*t about me named Alstar You could ask Backstab about. so he is calling me a bitch and whore and always saying "STFU"

i got 2 pictures.

3-proof
    http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd464/ayoubani/?action=view&current=123.jpg

http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd464/ayoubani/?action=view&current=4325.jpg
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    First pic means nothing. Shows no refrence to you at all. Second pic doesnt make sense. Why exactly would he say stfu out of nowhere if you hadnt done something?
  3. Oct 22, 2010
    first pic does show reference -facepalm- read the whole chat

however, i don't see how this falls under admin abuse...
  4. Jul 9, 2011
    the problem is that he thinks he is all something cuz he is admin, so i cant talk back to him, But he is always calling me a fag and shit.
    so i post it on player abuse?

and also he slapped me twice when i stabbed him, but couldn't take a picture
  5. Feb 18, 2011
    If he calls you a noob or gay or whatever, deal with it. Its not that bad. I don't understand how you couldnt take a pic, but that isnt for me to judge.

I think Top Secret should provide his side to the story now.
  6. SkyCloud
    This message by SkyCloud has been removed from public view.
    Nov 20, 2011
  7. Jan 11, 2011
    Well, first of all: the first picture, it was because he stabbed me, death_killer and AlStar.
    Second picture: well, if u are trying to make me stupid, that won't work. Dragons said before something about where's your .. Something I think it was related to a thing very stupid... I forgot it.
    I told him to STFU and then, I am absolutely sure he closed the window before i say STFU. I blocked him, then, if he said excuse me only to seems like he is the innocent, that really wouldn't work.
    I'm really disappointed with you Dragons. We were friends and you see, only because 1 thing you did wrong, we aren't friends anymore.
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    Steam Chat is not relevant, we don't have control over it and don't punish over it.
  9. Jul 9, 2011

You always say that to me.

THis is just a game, backstabbing does not mean anything.
    And if you were my friend you would explain why you were being like that.

I expected that this would happen since ya gonna side on Secret side./
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    Basically ayoubani, if you don't like him, ignore him. Name calling is in no way admin abuse. If there is no proof he slapped you for no reason as you previously stated, then nothing can be done unless someone checks the logs. You don't have to like everyone you play with, its common nature to not like somebody. Just ignore them if they are a nuisance to you. I think you guys should try getting along a little from now on. I'm not saying you have to add each other again, just have a little respect for each other.
  11. Jul 9, 2011
    Ok, Totally cool with me.
    I but WONT have respect to him till he have respect to me.
  12. Sep 6, 2010
    From PF Admin Guide/Rules: " Treat the players with respect with a professional attitude in a polite tone. We are a community, lets act like one"
  13. Jul 9, 2011
  14. Sep 6, 2010
    Some admins need to reread the Admin Rules of Conduct
    My link
    :confused:
  15. Jul 9, 2011
  16. Jan 11, 2011
    Well, I respect you. I just don't like how you act in servers Dragons. :confused:
  17. Jul 9, 2011
    wanna just be friends?
  18. Jan 11, 2011
    Well, I admit I was wrong. Highlander is right. I forgot about that rule. Admins from pF must be honest. I'm sorry Dragons. :thumbsup:
  19. Jan 11, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.