Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Head of PF

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by cookie70, Jun 5, 2011

1. Feb 1, 2011
    Not too sure if this forum is in the right place.. but anyways i was just curious on how PF got started and who the Original creators and present owners of PF are.
  2. Nov 29, 2010
    Brian Josh and Ray run the show
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    You've asked me this before, I believe.

Ray and Brian are the owners/founders.

Kyle, Josh, Retslag1, Haplo are the head admins which participate and assist in care and maintenance of PF.

If you want a life story of PF, it would probably be better if u send Ray a PM or something, rather than putting it here.
  4. Feb 1, 2011
    oh ok thanks dude thats all i wanted to know
  5. Jun 4, 2006
    Here you go: http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/345-the-history-of-plague-fest/

tl;dr I started PF in early 06 after it changed from a clan formed on facepunch, becoming the 2nd ZM server in CSS and largest (40 slot, other was 20 I believe). Cam .. err Ray joined in sometime in 06 not sure when and .. well.. read the post.. I suck at tl;dr's
  6. May 27, 2008
    Fucking hate you. I was just looking for the HoPF thread. Asshole.

I haven't been around as long, I showed up around 07-08 and been here ever since. I've had a rocky relationship with a lot of people. Lots of broken promises, going behind ones' back, running around and being solo for a bit then ultimately coming back to reform. It's been quite an adventure here for me. That's why I chose to stay. I don't want something like this to end. :smile:
  7. Feb 1, 2011
    haha thanks guys
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    Surprised Aaron and Chris were left out of those. I thought they managed it with DRG for a while (6 months?) :shock:
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    Yep. I was in that group. We were all left out because I'm the only one here that remembers that part of pf's history. ck and ace aren't here anymore
  10. Jun 4, 2006
    Weren't they mentioned in the history? ace and ck nuzzled their way onto my good side and i threw shit onto them when i bounced
  11. Apr 9, 2007
    There's like 6+ months missing :shock:
  12. Dec 30, 2006
    Yep in those months, kyle happened. Accidentally.
  13. Apr 4, 2009
    Kyle was a test tube baby.
  14. May 27, 2008
    And then you started making your appearance every two months or so, came in with names that were all LIT FUSE. You also used Stephen Colbert as your forum avatar.
  15. Jun 4, 2006
    Man I don't remember any of that
  16. Mar 31, 2010
    Happy 3000th post!
  17. Jun 4, 2006
    oh shit opportunity lost