Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hearthstone

Discussion in Gaming started by John Doe, Oct 10, 2013

1. Jun 19, 2013
    Anyone else play Blizzard's new virtual card game, Hearthstone? I recently got into the closed beta for it and it is pretty fun.

Gameplay video:
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Apr 24, 2012
      A card game...? about warcraft??? Nope.. havn't played it.
    • Jun 19, 2013
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 8, 2013
      • May 31, 2012
        depositphotos_5357864-Elevating-construction-crane-and-building-under-construction
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jun 19, 2013
          • Funny Funny x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Mar 12, 2008
            This looks similar to yugioh, and I loved yugioh. WoW and D3 got really fucking stale so I haven't been keeping up with blizz recently. Lol @ the butthurt in here, keep that shit for no-count, ladies.
            I opted in for the beta so we'll see what happens. Totalbiscuit gives me hemorrhoids.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Feb 8, 2013
              oh blizzard what have you become
              sad-batman
            • Mar 12, 2008
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Feb 8, 2013
                Lol should of been more detail in that comment, I wasn't referring to any of their board or card/virtual card games which I haven't had the pleasure of playing that sigh was more for World of Warcraft: Mist of da panda, Diablo 3, and Starcraft 2 which in my opinion were not very satisfying compared to their past works. Not gonna lie Hearthstone looks interesting but whenever I hear blizzard their past titles usually are the most prominent in my mind along with the disappointment these expansions gave off but shiieeeeeeet that's just my opinion
                No hate for Hearthstone looks good but will most likely wait for the final product before playing it...maybe
              • Jun 19, 2013
                I don't blame you. Pandaria was an asstastic expansion and Diablo 3 was a huge let down. Starcraft 2, on the other hand, I enjoyed very much. I like what Blizzard did with the singleplayer experience on Starcraft 2(the cinematics). Can't wait for the next starcraft expansion to come out with the protoss story line.
              • Feb 8, 2013
                No doubt Blizzards cinematics are damn amazing but I miss the dark vibe blizzard used to put in their games. For me it just felt like they went in a more kid friendly direction with their titles but that probably just me, though Starcraft 2 does seem to be going through with a more mature story line. but ¯\_(-_-)_/¯
              • Jun 19, 2013
                Unfortunately, Blizzard is catering to their casual audience in most of their games instead of actually making quality content. Starcraft 2:HoTS and Hearthstone have been the most fun I have had in a long time with a Blizzard game.
              • Feb 1, 2011
                Necroing this because this game is tight! It's not in beta anymore and it's free to play. And it runs on my crappy macbook so it's a winner! I just started so if anyone has some tips lemme know.

I've never played a card game before (had Pokemon cards but played the game maybe 5-10 times total), and I'm really enjoying this game.

If you play, add me dillinger#1902
                • Like Like x 1
                • Sep 14, 2008
                  • Like Like x 1
                  • Jul 8, 2012
                    I installed it tonight, gonna play tomorrow. Should be fun.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
                    • Like Like x 1
                    • Dec 11, 2013
                      Sound like a good game :thumbsup:!!!!! i think i going to try it out later ~ :laugh:
                    • Nov 17, 2012
                      Yu-Gi-Oh (2004-ish) games were my fav Card Games. ;D
                    • Feb 24, 2011
                      It's a pretty darned fun game, though i've had to clench my butt one time too many due to the incoming barrage of forceful rape.
                      :weep: