Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hellgate London

Discussion in Gaming started by Badgriuel, Jul 4, 2011

1. Jul 20, 2010
    So a whole bunch of us are playing Hellgate London right now. It's a F2P mmo. Pretty damn fun so far.

My link
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    DO NOT GET THIS GAME DO NOOOT DO NOOOT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  3. Feb 24, 2011
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    Because Brian's a bitch, he hates mmo's lol.
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    They will blow a lot of money on this game and then next week it's a new game. :no:
  6. Dec 7, 2010
  7. Dec 7, 2010
  8. Aug 13, 2010
    MOMO SPENT 290 DOLLARS ON SPIRAL KNIGHTS. AND SPENT 100 DOLLARS ON HELLGATE LONDON.
    JUST SAYIN
  9. Oct 29, 2010
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    wow, really?? (this is purely a rhetorical statement)
  11. Feb 18, 2011
    I just spent like 30 minutes playing Hellgate...it is a piece of shit.
  12. Apr 4, 2009

[IMG]
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    Isn't the anticipation of it loading amazing? Couldn't you just sit there for days just waiting for that excitement to begin?
  14. Oct 29, 2010
  15. Jun 4, 2006
    Gameplay only applicable when servers are online. /fineprint
  16. Apr 2, 2011
    ... got 2 weeks... and even if i had an eternity it doesn't even look like it is worth checking out :down:
  17. Jul 1, 2010
    It's actually quite a fun game, and gets progressively harder as you go. There are a good amount of people playing it and the servers are kinda going to shit. Overall I can't say this is the worst of the probably 20-30 OBT's I have done, but definitely not the best. As with any game though, it's not for everyone.

The cash shop only has one thing in it that is absolutely mandatory if you want to play the full game, which is a ticket to get in to the last 3 or so acts (don't remember the exact number), and it is 4 dollars. Expansions are included and everything else on the cash shop is kind of meh, although I guess the exp tokens could be okay and are cheap, but I don't see much of a point since at the moment leveling is at a nice pace.