Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello everyone, my name is RichSaver and I am glad to be here!

Discussion in Introductions started by richsaver, Jun 1, 2012

1. Jan 2, 2012
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen, I have been playing on the ZE server for quite a while and I finally decded to join the forums. As far as I know, this community is very friendly and the servers are of course fun to play on.
    I am a fan of Zombie Escape maps and of Zombie Mod, therefore I mosty play on PF Zombie Servers :razz:
    I might also subscribe for Server Admin soon to help the staff, contribute to the server too and of course help the staff enforcing the rules&policies since I have been playing for a while in the servers once again and I find them fun to play on.
    I hope to see all of you in the servers soon, I am currently writing my introduction at 7AM and I am probably going to take a nap haha.
    Anyway, once again, I am very glad to be part of the community and I hope to see you all in-game soon!
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Feb 24, 2011
    • Oct 27, 2010
    • Jun 23, 2010
    • Jan 2, 2012
      Enjoy your stay.
    • Feb 9, 2012
      weird, i dont feel like i've seen u on the ZE server before, unless you just don't type or use the mic at all. but welcome to the forums =0
    • Sep 26, 2010
    • May 15, 2011
      Welcome to the forums and the community. ^^ I look forward to seeing you around here more often. :grin:
    • Feb 12, 2012

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk 2
    • May 5, 2011
    • Mar 12, 2008
      Consider donator first, it's like admin without all the added responsibility minus some administration commands. If you choose the admin path, however, i would still welcome you to the team.
    • May 12, 2012
      welcome buddy, hope to kill some zombies (or humans...) with you sometime :grin:
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Your name is similar to mine. That means i dont like you. :grin: JK hello!!!!! And welcome to plaguefest. Hiding in the dark since 2006.
      Richard420, Jun 1, 2012 Last edited by Richard420, Jun 1, 2012
    • Jan 2, 2012
      Haha, like I told Brian, I am the type of people that likes to take responsibility in a community. I am the kind of people that likes to enforce rules&policies, I personally think that Admin is a position that should be earned with trust and determination but not something that can be bought by everyone, but of course, PF needs ways to make money or else they would shut down. If I am to subscribe for Admin, I am to maintain order in the servers by enforcing once again the rules and to contribute to the community but not to abuse the administrative commands.
      But ya, I have considered buying Donator just to have the "fun" privileges but I would like to help PF in any way I can by for example assisting the current Administrators. I hope that this clarify why I am interested in becoming a SA for PF :razz:

Thank you everyone for welcoming me, it means a lot for me :smile:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Sep 25, 2010
        You have overstayed your welcome. Get out.
        P.S welcome :smile:
        • Like Like x 1
        • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
        • May 27, 2008
        • Jan 2, 2012
          As we are speaking right now gentlemen and ladies of course ( I should have put ladies first :razz:), I got my Admin activated, ready to start helping out PF and I am trying to get trained by a superior, I already posted my subscription in the Admin subscription section, Ill see you guys soon :smile:
        • Feb 18, 2011
        • Jan 2, 2012
          Haha, it's good to meet you sir. By the way, this signature made me laugh XD
        • Nov 2, 2011