Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello Everyone

Discussion in Introductions started by McNeo, Nov 5, 2013

1. Nov 5, 2013
    Hello everyone, my names Dave, you'll see me in-game as McNeo.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, watching the sunset, and candlelit dinners.

Wait. No. No I don't.

Anyway, I'm Dave. I'm 26 and work in the IT field. I'm live in St. Paul, Minnesota, USA.

I've been playing CS:S since 2007-ish and it's pretty much the only Steam game I currently play. I'm by no means good but I have my lucky streaks. I just like shooting people (figuratively, of course - inb4 NSA - inb4 OP can't inb4). I've held moderator and admin rank on a few other communities, both on regular rotation servers and mods such as jailbreak, minigames, zombie, etc.

I'm also pretty fond of Minecraft but haven't spent much time playing lately.

I've been playing on your Zombie Escape server forever but I've been out of the loop for a few months. Just reinstalled and got active again.

I've been muted and warned a few times - But what can I say? I'm super special and everyone needs to know what I have to say lol.

Anyway, this is me saying hi. Thought it was about time I did so.
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Feb 11, 2012
      Yo Yoooo
      I was gonna mute you but I didn't
      Yo Yoooo

Lol Sup, Welcome to the forums :thumbsup:
    • Apr 1, 2012
      welcome, would you like some fries with that?
    • Aug 12, 2012
      hello there, see you in ZE when I come back in ??/??/????
    • Jun 23, 2010
      Hey welcome to the community. Hope you enjoy your stay and pF and I'll see you around! :grin:
    • Feb 2, 2013
      Welcome to the forums and community. Happy posting.
    • Apr 24, 2012
      Hello Dave and welcome to the community :wave:
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Yes, I'd like to super-size that please. Thanks.

Said every IT person ever. =S

Anyways, jokes aside, welcome to the community!
    • Sep 25, 2010
      Welcome McNeo! Hope you enjoy it here.
    • Oct 18, 2012
      Whalecum to the forums.
      Post Merged, Nov 6, 2013
      Whalecum to the forums.
    • Feb 3, 2012
      Welcome to the Forums! :tiger:
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Welcome, welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay here just as much as I do!:wave:
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Dude I'm special!

But no, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk
    • Jul 2, 2013
      Heyy Dude welcome to plaguefest. enjoy your stay!
    • Nov 5, 2013
      Thanks everyone.

Sorry I'm not much of a forum-er unless I get super involved in the clan/community so I probably won't post much. Just wanted to say hi and be one of those "hey I know that guy" cool kids in game. :3