Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello Forum - CNe

Discussion in Introductions started by Whats His Face, Jul 15, 2011

1. Mar 15, 2011
    Hey guys my in game name is currently (STFU)CNe7532294. About 2-3yrs ago I used to go by this name. There were alot of people I used to know on the zm server but they may have forgotten me like I forgot most their names :confused: aka moved on except a few I remember but not sure if they remember me. I knew [pf] Doc Watson (remember the bookcase and money room on wtfhax? used to camp with you in there alot. You also called friendly zombie as "A gentleman's agreement"), [pf] Colton (he still admin?), [pf] Harvey or Haplo (both or whichever one jumps and camps on that lampost in zm_moonlight?), and Bluejay (this guy still in the server?). I do know in game currently [pf] 3DG, [pf] Detonator, Cazador, pretty much all the FFVII elites people since I'm co admin with fuckballs (do not ask me if you can join the elites I will simply defer you to fuckballs for judgement or the pre FFVII elites group), obviously Fuckballs, (STFU)Bukkake, VY, Unknown7978, Deathrows, CrazyJay, J73, (STFU) Ned Flanders, most people with the (STFU) clan tag (lol herpaderp I'm in teh clan), most people with the TCE tag (where's my invite liongreen? :wacko: ) and maybe more (sorry if I forgot :whistling: ). ANYWAYS I made this account do to requests by friends and if any problems pop up. Hope to see ya in game. (usually ZE and mg since I've basically quit zm). And yes I still have and use my Pengwolf spray.
  2. May 16, 2011
    Welcome to the community buddy! :biggrin:
  3. Sep 25, 2010
    Welcome ^.^
  4. Feb 8, 2011
    welcome man i think ive seen ya before :ninja:
  5. Mar 19, 2011
    Haha Welcome CNe, I always forget to invite you to My Friends list next time I will...as for your TCE invite that's all Lion :confused:
  6. Feb 12, 2011
    Ohaaai.... :grin:
  7. Jul 13, 2008
    Welcome back...... slight mod to my WTFhax.....

gotta set the coke machine, money and bookcase at just past 90 degrees to the door so the money traps it in................. ;-)

C ya on the server...

8. Feb 21, 2007
    huh o0
  9. Feb 20, 2011
  10. Feb 18, 2011
    Nice to see you back!
  11. Nov 2, 2010
    STFU? You mean that zombiemod clan? I used to be a big part of that clan!
    Though their servers are dead nowadays. Welcome to the servers btw!