Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello from Hell ;)

Discussion in Introductions started by Hell90, Jul 6, 2015

1. Jul 6, 2015

at first, sorry for bad english - I come from germany :sweat: and my english skills are not realy good... okay my english teacher means my skills are terrible :grin:

Today or I should say in the morning I have play with a friend again on the nice CSS zombiemaps from plague fest and talk with him about the server and the community behind these servers.
    And I have found a bigger communitiy than I have expected... And here I am ;D

My Name is Hell(my realname sucks) i come from germany saarland and I am a crazy saarlander, but already 25 years old and a student for biomedical engineering(translatorusing :grin:)
    In my freetime I play on a ChillRP SAMP-Server(GTA San Andreas Multiplayer), I am a Admin there with the same name like her only without the numbers and many other games, like CSGO, Skyrim, Minecraft and and and
    Other Hobbies are playing table tenis, music, reading books when the time is borring ;D and other arts of sport like running, bike, climbing.

And... I don`t know what I should write... I hope it´s enough :grin:

Greetings hell

EDIT: I hope my voice is not terrible on mumble, I have done the configuration and it´s louder than Hell...
  2. Sep 14, 2008
    Awww! Hi there and welcome to pF! I am the best person here and only come to me. I know all!
    • Like Like x 2
    • Apr 13, 2012
      Welcome to pF man!
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jul 6, 2015
        Okay^^ I`m going to remember this! :wink:

As I come from germany, witch times are the most user/admins/or other on mumble, because in the moment it seems to be "empty"
      • Jul 8, 2012
        You're probably about 7-8 hours ahead of us.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • Apr 13, 2012
          Mumble is not very active sadly. But in the Zombie Mod server everyones always on and chatting!!
          • Informative Informative x 1
          • Jul 6, 2015
          • Apr 13, 2012
            Yea not a problem! Feel free to add me on steam if you'd like! Attached to my messages/profile is my steam account
            • Good Idea Good Idea x 1