Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

hello guys!

Discussion in Introductions started by brownieapple, Aug 28, 2011

1. Jan 10, 2009
    hey everyone! i'm sure some of you know me, but for the new ones. i have been here for 2 years. i don't play much due to work/personal life/school/no internet at the moment. but the no internet will soon change after my new position and pay raise have gone through.

a little about myself... I'm 22. i currently attend a community college at which i currently am getting a general studies associates degree. this fall semester and the following spring semester are my last until i graduate. but i may end up changing my degree to the CIT [Computer Information Technology] degree program. which when i finish all the courses not only get a degree but i obtain the CNSS 4011 & 4012 certifications. and along that journey i can obtain many other certifications [Net+, Security+, CCNA, etc.] and if i do end up changing my degree there goes another 2 or so years at a community college for only one degree but a multitude of certs.

what else.. oh i am currently employed with Pacific Sunwear of California again. this time as a Part-time Assistant Manager instead of a Senior Brand Representative [key-holder, 3rd key]. I used to work for them before as a Sr. Brand Rep. but the store i was working in closed due to an issue with the lease. for the 6 months in-between that store closing and me working at this other one i was employed at The Buckle ...WORST IDEA EVER... i did enjoy my time there mostly because of the customers. but PacSun is my home although they are a low paying company to work for [unless you are in a $1.5+ million dollar store] they are by far one of the most enjoyable companies to work at/for.

uhmm like most of you i grew up playing video games. from a very young age 3 or 4 i have sat in font of a screen mashing some kind of buttons. my grandmother was actually the one to really push video games on me. as she was an avid gamer. so it is a natural fit. as far as game types i am more partial to FPS. i own an Xbox360 and a PS3. i am currently building a desktop rig. and i have an hp something or other and a macbook [go ahead and hate w/e i have my reasons.]

i have recenly rekindled my love for reading. i am currently reading a book called http://www.social-engineer.org. its a pretty neat book. look into it. the website that is linked through the book title is the website that spawned the book.

as far as more personal things go. i have a girlfriend and we have been together for 3 years. i have 2 younger siblings my brother is 10 years younger than myself and my sister is 20 years younger than i am.

if you have any questions just ask.

i really just wrote this to kill time. needed something to do to keep myself awake. while my clothes are drying.

tl;dr

hello.
  2. May 27, 2008
  3. Jan 10, 2009
  4. Feb 21, 2007
  5. Nov 19, 2010
  6. Jan 10, 2009
    yes i am! i've been lurking mostly for the past like year. posting occasionally here recently but mostly lurking. :smile: i just couldn't get away and random things would remind me of here so i would HAVE to stop by and see what is going on. there a TON of new people. and a lot of the older ones are gone as well. not sure what happened i miss the familiar faces but i know communities like this evolve a lot. also noticed the server is/was number 1!!! CONGRATULATIONS! i wish i could of been part of that.

also how is doctoring going?

hey there agoraphobic! is this the same one as nosebleed? if so hey there buddy! if not the hey there buddy!