Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello hello!

Discussion in Introductions started by Cirno, Apr 7, 2012

1. Apr 7, 2012
    Hello everyone! My name is Tyler and I'm 17 (going to be 18 on monday). I'm a weeaboo, and I'm a mapper! (Been using hammer for about 3-4 years now)

So I decided to join the forums. I played on the ZM server back in 2008 and took quite a long break after that. I found other communities and ran my own server, was admin of another server for about 4 years, and that community disbanded recently. So since then I've missed the feeling of being part of a community and have been going back to other places I used to enjoy a lot and came back to this one.

Hopefully I'm here to stay for quite some time. I'm really enjoying the ZM server and the company of everyone there!
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 6, 2011
      Glad you could join us Cirno :smile: Be sure to check out our other servers, such as Zombie Escape and Minigames, as well. They tend to be pretty fun, and also have a great crowd of people. Looking forward to seeing you in-game.
    • Apr 2, 2011
    • May 11, 2011
      he is still to young to buy any thing and welcome
    • Apr 7, 2012
    • Jul 14, 2008
    • Nov 2, 2011
    • Jul 28, 2011
      Welcome :smile: What kind of maps do you make?
    • Apr 7, 2012
      I lack motivation these days to actually sit down and do some actual mapping sadly

I like to make recreations of levels from older games. The last map I made was from 007 Goldeneye, the N64 version. Turned out lovely surprisingly, probably my best map made...
    • Feb 22, 2012
      welcome to the server and we hope u enjoy it here, we will be glad to have u apart of our community!
    • Apr 7, 2012
    • Mar 12, 2008
    • May 27, 2008
      It's good to have you. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello, and thanks for playing on our server(s)! Hopefully you enjoy us as much as your past community.
    • Oct 17, 2011
      Goldeneye is my favourite mg map. Welcome. You better watch out on zm because I mostly kill everyone :razz:. You will soon be one of them.
    • Feb 5, 2012
      Rellcwom true tree fwourms!
      :smile:
    • Mar 23, 2012
    • Apr 7, 2012
      Yeah I think I'm going to enjoy it here, haha. Thanks guys, I feel so accepted! :crying:
    • Feb 18, 2011
    • Aug 5, 2010
      Welcome and hope to see you on our servers :grin: