Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello, i cant speak.

Discussion in Help Desk started by Neix Athomix, Jan 20, 2014

1. Jun 21, 2011
    Hi guys, ive been playing here a lot, im old as fuck here, i changed names a couple times, but i remember when it all started, when there was a few maps and i didnt even have the original game, i i used to crack it every week or so to play. Anyways, i got in the forum because it seems that my country is blacklisted to speak on the mic, can i get white listed ? I have a mic and i´ve never been able to talk because of this. Im from Argentina, thank you guys, see you on ze !
  2. May 11, 2011
    don't know about white listing but you can ask an admin to unmute you in-game.
  3. Feb 3, 2012
    Welcome to the community! If you wish to be un-muted in game just ask an admin.
  4. Oct 25, 2012

I think my country is blacklisted too. Latinos in general don't speak english very well.
    Juls, Jan 20, 2014 Last edited by JulsCuts, Jan 20, 2014
  5. Feb 24, 2011
    This blacklist serves as an feature to automatically mute players from certain areas where many don't speak english in order to avoid people breaking the "english only on the mic" rule unknowingly just because they don't it themselves. It's nothing against you in person or whatnot, so there's no need to worry. :wink:

You could ask an in-game admin to unmute you manually if you'd like to speak, though i understand it might get pretty tedious with time to keep doing it.
    Let's wait and see if management would approve of whitelisting Argentina or whatnot.
  6. Jun 21, 2011
    Well i do, i speak english pretty good, and the un-mute thing it only works until i exit the game, when i rejoin im not able to talk anymore and i have to ask again. So i was just wondering if there is a way to be like everyone else, just plug in the mic and speak. :smile:
    Post Merged, Jan 20, 2014
    Thanks luffa, i appreciate it. yes it gets a little bit tedious haha. See you in game !
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    Argentina has been whitelisted on all servers, effective next map change.
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Aug 30, 2012