Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello? Is this thing on?

Discussion in Introductions started by Driku, Oct 12, 2011

1. Oct 1, 2011
    Hello, I am Driku... and I too am a alcoholic... thank you.
  2. Sep 30, 2011
    Hello, and Welcome Driku. My name is Xombie, and I, am a homicidal, binge drinking, pill popping, slightly functional, soldier.
    Hope you enjoy your stay.
  3. Mar 26, 2011
  4. Oct 1, 2011
    Lol i Guess i best do this the correct way. I am Driku, Driky, Derka, or w/e else everyone calls me. Or you may call me Abel, right now im sick as hell and i already forgot what to say so blah blah blah.... oh yeah! I am 25 years old and joined the USN right out of high school. I drink, eat, poop, and sleep just like everyone else. I am a big Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy fan. The 1930s and 1940s movies are hella better then the new ones out today. When it comes to playing on the server I been on the server for maybe over a year and my rank is a all time high of 6,000 something place.. so that might tell you my skill level. I just play to have a good time and score means very little to me. I been playing CS for 10 years or so (-cough- no life -cough-) Ummm other then that I have no clue what else to say so if you have questions free to ask and its about the size-- we dont need to worry about that.
  5. Feb 18, 2011
  6. Jul 4, 2011
  7. Sep 22, 2010
    and enjoy your stay[IMG]