Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello my children.

Discussion in Introductions started by Jesus, Jul 6, 2015

1. Jul 6, 2015
    Hello all, names Jesus, been playing on the pF CS:S Zmod server for quite some time, and just decided to create an account on the forum. Here's some general info to help you know what I'm all about. I've been playing CS:S for 6 years now, still one of my favorite games ever, I don't think I could ever get tired of it. I play a bit a gmod here n there, and other than these to game I'm an MMO gamer at heart, some of the games I play are: Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Tera, Dungeons and Dragons online, and the Elder Scrolls online, that about sums it up. If your interested in playing with me go ahead and ask for my names, and I'll see you in game! (I also play League of a legends, but we can all agree that game is shit so I don't play it often.)

Some info that isn't game related is in this paragraph! So you don't need to know my real name, just call me Jesus, and I'm 19 and almost a dad 3 times, I'm not a condom kinda guy. I'm a registered felon for some stupid shit I did a few years ago, funny story actually, my dog got out and animal services came Cuz my gay neighbors, and the dude smelt weed in my house so he called the police which got a warrent and found 2 pot plants in my closet and 3 stolen firearms. And I tried running from the police, got about 4 of 5 miles I'd say befor I was caught. Spent 3 months in prison. And even after all that happened, I have no regrets. Well I'll stop going on about my life and let you readers get on with yours. Thanks for checking out my intro, I'll see you all in some game.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Apr 26, 2015
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jun 29, 2014
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Apr 26, 2015
          At least we've gotten pussy.
        • Oct 24, 2013
          Well yung boi doesn't have to worry about being called the dumbest player here anymore.

:kiss:
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Apr 26, 2015
            Might I add that she can't get pregnant if she's on top.
          • Feb 27, 2012
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Jun 11, 2012
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Feb 21, 2007
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Winner Winner x 1
                • Jun 29, 2014

your doing it wrong then [IMG]
                • May 16, 2015
                • May 15, 2011
                  I believe this is what Hitler was trying to avoid when he gassed all the retards. But welcome Jesus, hope you enjoy the forums. We have complimentary condoms, take one, please.
                  • Zing! Zing! x 1
                  • May 16, 2013
                  • Dec 17, 2007
                    NSA is watching, they now know everything
                  • Feb 5, 2013
                    Hello Jesus, name Lucifer it's a pleasure to meet you.
                  • Apr 26, 2015
                    I'm getting flak for talking about his pull out game when he's the one knockin up hoes.

[IMG]
                  • Feb 5, 2013
                    NSA is watching everybody expect for Waldo. Waldo needs his privacy too.
                    Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jul 7, 2015 Last edited by Dr.Tommy Oliver, Jul 7, 2015
                  • Jul 6, 2015
                    I think I'll fit in here, and hey, atleast I'm a gentlemen and buy them a plan b pill, shits expensive they should thank me...
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Winner Winner x 1
                    • Dec 17, 2007