Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello my name is skittles

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by bG |:.Skittles ⓢ, Jul 11, 2013

1. Jul 7, 2013
    Hello I was wondering when some admin or someone would train me to be admin sometime no I do not have it now but Im planning to be an admin and I thank you for taking your time reading my thread.
  2. Jul 23, 2012
    When you purchase admin, one of the LSA's+ will train you, until then since you don't have access to the commands, they won't be able to.
  3. Oct 18, 2012

Edit: Dammit thought this was a intro thread anyways whalecum.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Welcome. You can purchase admin, you will be redirected to the instructions page where you will be able to contact an LSA/Management for training. It's very simple and doesn't take too long. Enjoy!
    • Feb 8, 2013
    • Apr 24, 2012
      Hi Skittles! Hope to see you on the SA team soon!:dance:
    • Feb 2, 2013
      Lemon? But Lemon is Lime.. and Lime is Letrina.. and Letrina is Loretta.. and Loretta is Lystina. :frownbig:
      Like Doctor said, you'll be able to get trained by someone once you purchase admin. Other than that, welcome and have fun! Looking forward to seeing you on the SA team. :smile:
      • Funny Funny x 3
      • Jun 23, 2010
      • May 12, 2007
        Lol
        Post Merged, Jul 12, 2013
        Welcome to the forums and A "in advanced welcome to SA" if you choose to go that route.
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Jun 11, 2012