Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

hello

Discussion in The No Count Section started by DopeScope, Jul 22, 2012

1. Jul 19, 2011
    since you all kindly locked those threads, i am unable to respond. thanks @Bruce and @Vitaminpwn for sticking up for me. I got banned for spamming a flamethrower on ze. I have included the 3 ban videos. Incase you do not watch i will explain them to you. 1 is a video of me spamming a flamethrower. 2 is a video of me doing 360s (like a boss) and sticking the penis gun into someone's butt and mouth. Apparently, it is viewed as "edging on purpose to grief". Video 3 is another one of me doing 360s. I am not going to get unbanned. not even going to contact a root/protest it. O and u'd better ban me from forums before tomorrow =).

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Nov 11, 2011
      • Agree Agree x 4
      • Oct 17, 2011
        Will miss the past 2 years I played with you zm and jzx will too. Please keep him baned from ze and allow him to play on zm only!!! We need him back only on zm because I never seen him griefing there. Haplo!!! I hope you can understand but no one will and Dopescope, I got you unbaned from the past and thought you'd stop but I guess even if I try for another chance, it will not happen and they will rage on me.
      • Aug 1, 2011
        Or you could be mature and learn some self control.

I think, if anything, you should be seeking addictions counseling and not trying to cause trouble on our servers and forums.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Apr 2, 2011
        • Kebito
          This message by Kebito has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kebito, Jul 23, 2012, Reason: I'm Done..
          Jul 22, 2012
        • Apr 2, 2012
          cuz people are retarded and just want to get unbanned
        • May 27, 2008
          • Agree Agree x 3
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Sep 14, 2008
            • Like Like x 2
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            • Friendly Friendly x 1
            • Kebito
              This message by Kebito has been removed from public view. Deleted by Kebito, Jul 23, 2012, Reason: I'm Done..
              Jul 22, 2012
            • Nov 11, 2011
              Because he had all his friends make countless threads for him? All of which were justifiably locked. And he doesn't qualify for an abuse thread... those are reserved for reporting player abuse and admin abuse. There is a section where bans can be protested (located --> here). If he wants to protest, he can, but he said he doesn't want to. In any case, DopeScope, I hope you really mature because all that energy you have, you can help pF in a positive direction. Grieving is against the rules and you know that. What's done is done.
            • Mar 20, 2011
              U man bro? Looks like your no longer boss. You need to change your avatar to Dopescope U SO FAIL!
              • Funny Funny x 1
              • Mar 21, 2012
                • Like Like x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Jul 14, 2010
                  Moral of the story, you can still get banned when admins aren't on the server by players who record you :poop:
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Nov 29, 2010
                    • Funny Funny x 2
                    • Zing! Zing! x 1
                    • Apr 4, 2009
                      You forgot to mention that you came in with different names for each demo to grief the map.

http://pastebin.com/webubhHK

• Winner Winner x 6
                      • Like Like x 1
                      • Zing! Zing! x 1
                      • Informative Informative x 1
                      • Mar 21, 2012
                        [IMG]
                        • Funny Funny x 3
                        • Agree Agree x 2
                        • Jul 19, 2011
                          Sorry, didn't realize 360s caused so much fail. You should notify the server that changing your name and doing 360s AT THE SAME TIME is griefing.

u got me :wink:! i told ppl who arn't on my friends list to make threads for me. O god no point in trying to hide it, they were on my friends list, but i deleted them so it could look like they actually did it on their own. You're really good mister!

nah woman

Why am i banned in-game but not on forums. w/e sooner or later it will happen and then i will have no more urges to visit the site.
                          • Funny Funny x 1
                          • Feb 14, 2012
                            Jesus fucking Christ... This is not how you protest a ban. Stop making threads. Stop getting other people in here to make threads about it. Just stop. How many fucking warnings must you have? You're done here. If you invested as much time in finding a new community than flogging this dead horse you'd be well into your 5th hour of playing now. What the fuck people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            • Funny Funny x 1
                            • Mar 12, 2008
                              • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
                              • Vadleon
                                This message by Vadleon has been removed from public view. Deleted by Vadleon, Jul 23, 2012, Reason: Irony is unacceptable apparently..
                                Jul 23, 2012
                              • Apr 20, 2011
                                Playing to mush ze on pf make you get angry very fast from noobs
                                I miss old days where some servers used to be the best