Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello!

Discussion in Introductions started by Confuzzled, Jan 1, 2013

1. Jan 1, 2013
    Hello, my name is Confuzzled, most people call me Forte, however :smile:
    I am a hardcore gamer who focuses on minecraft and terraria. i hope to be buying CS sometime this week so i can play on PF's servers :smile:
    I hope to be staying here.

Bye!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jul 14, 2010
    • Apr 1, 2012
      Oh and *shakes hand*
    • Jan 12, 2011
      Welcome to the Forums! You're free to join us on Mumble to talk and play games, too. Don't be a stranger! :smile:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Jan 1, 2013
        I really like the community here! So friendly and easy going :wink: :heart: the staff here too :smile:
        I <3 how you are using xenForo for your software, I absolutely love it.
        Post Merged, Jan 1, 2013
        i have a few things to say :smile:
        • How do i purchase 'Donator' on the minecraft server?
        • How come the staff aren't showing up on staff online (Sorry, it just caught my eye and i couldn't help asking)
      • Jun 11, 2012
        Hello and welcome. I am indeed confused as you so eloquently put it. Hope that you will join us in a rousing game of zombies, we must have you over and play with us.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jan 12, 2011
          If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can switch between the light and dark themes, too. Text colors and other things will adjust automatically to the theme you're using. Try it out!
        • Jan 1, 2013
          Way ahead of ya :wink: ive actually been browsing the forums as a guest for the past month of so, trying out all the ins and out-s of your superb xenForo style, layout and add ons.
          • Like Like x 1
          • Jan 12, 2011
            Awesome! Lurking for a while is always a good thing to do, so hopefully you also know that using our handy search function will save you some trouble when asking about things. :search:

Enjoy your stay. :thumbsup:
          • Jan 1, 2013
            Always :wink: Thanks for the warm welcome guys :grin:
          • May 11, 2011
            Welcome and hope to see you in game somtime soon.
          • Jan 12, 2011
            1) I don't think we have an official MC server up right now. We may have some unofficial ones hosted by various people in our community, but regardless of whichever one it is, we have not had purchasable donator privileges for any of the MC servers. As I recall, Brian was still figuring out how to tie in some things to manage it, but the only people with creative/op were Roots and LSAs. All other admins/CSS server donators were just members.

2) They aren't always online, but they're on frequently enough (typically daily) to check things out and make sure everything has been seen to. If there's a really important issue you want them to see, you can post it in either a server's respective subforum or the Help Desk. I'd be careful about tagging them, though, since they already get a bunch of notifications each day from different things, and usually for bugs (as labeled) they'll see it in the Recent Threads anyway. You won't need to tag them in the Help Desk, however, since they always check issues in there.
          • Jan 1, 2013
            I have a server with 50 slots which is hosted by FluctisHosting MinecraftPanel. It's not much but I'm willing to hand it over to you guys with my co owners consent.
          • May 20, 2011
            Hey Confuzzled. Welcome to the community!
          • Jan 1, 2013
            who should I PM about my server?
          • Jan 12, 2011
            Historically, our owners have not accepted offers for more servers. I'd suggest you talk to them yourself, either by PM or by making a thread. I wouldn't expect much from it, but I don't want to speak on their behalf.

Edit:
            @Confuzzled, the final decision would rest with Brian, so he's probably the one you want to talk to. It wouldn't hurt to include as many details as possible about your offer, but don't be disappointed if he declines it.
            Vadleon, Jan 1, 2013 Last edited by Vadleon, Jan 1, 2013
          • May 20, 2011
            You could either PM Brian (head of pF) or Kyle. I don't want to tag them, but you can look them up on the forums. I think Kyle should be on right now, if not they will be any time soon.
            It's real cool of you to do something like that btw!
          • Nov 11, 2011
          • May 5, 2011
            Welcome, as many have welcomed you warmly i hope. Enjoy the stay and hope you have fun here as well.