Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained Hello.

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Penetrations, Aug 13, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 13, 2015
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51678643
    Paypal Profile ID:2HT57FZK7MZ58
    Penetrations, Aug 13, 2015 Last edited by Penetrations, Aug 13, 2015
  2. Oct 13, 2011
    Welcome to the admin team @Penetrations! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Aprz
    [IMG][IMG]
    Badgriuel
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Peter
    [IMG][IMG]
    Tony The Tiger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Luffaren
    [IMG][IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG][IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonator
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get them fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Oct 29, 2010
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Winner Winner x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Mar 10, 2014
        welcome to the admin team, i hope that all goes well for you and you enjoy your stay, please visit the link in my signature for further tips, before or after you get trained:thumbsup:, of you have further questions after that, feel free to ask me or any LSA and we will get back to you as soon as we can
        • Like Like x 1
        • Aug 20, 2011
          Welcome to the Server Admin Team, Like Disturbed mentioned, you can click on his link under his post which is his "Signature" this guide will help you if you ever have some questions, you may just find some answers there. These are a links to the server rules, Site / Forum & Server Admin rules, make sure to check them out when you get a chance.

[Important] Server Rules: http://plaguefest.com/rules/global

[Important] Site & Forum Rules: http://plaguefest.com/rules/

[Important] Server Admin Rules: http://plaguefest.com/rules/admin
        • Feb 3, 2012
        • Jul 8, 2012
          Welcome! Don't let @He Who Touches You touch you if you want your sanity.... we all lost it long ago.
        • Jun 11, 2012
          Why is it when I say to stop tagging me in things, y'all tag me even more.

Please tag me more

let see if this works

Also hello OP.
          • Zing! Zing! x 1
          • Feb 13, 2014

@Secprotocol
            • Funny Funny x 2
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
            • Aug 13, 2015
              Thanks fellas. i added a few people for the admin training but i could never find one on any suggestions?
            • Jun 4, 2006
              A couple trainers may add you themselves when they see this, but I would add all of them to your friends to increase your chances of catching one of them online. Trainers aren't always available even if they're online, so you may have to simply ask the next trainer on your friends list.
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Aug 7, 2012
                Welcome aboard, please make sure to find a trainer before using any admin commands on the servers. :grin:
              • Mar 26, 2012
                • Winner Winner x 2
                • Like Like x 1
                • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
                Thread Status:
                Not open for further replies.