Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

hello

Discussion in Introductions started by chet, Jun 22, 2011

1. Apr 20, 2011
    hi my name is is: mohammed alzharine in game:chet 21 years old Married and i have son i live in Saudi Arabia i like to play games and football
    i start to play at the server 5 month ago but after the update i didn't play because i have some conntest at cs1.6 and my baby and its good to be back to the server
    i like to join the clan do i have to appl or something?
  2. Jun 4, 2006

We're not a clan, but rather a community. Anyone can wear the =pF= community tag but [pF] is reserved for admins only.
  3. Jun 19, 2011
    Yea, feel free to add the =pF= tag in your name, you are also welcome to join our public steam community group located at:
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Plaguefest

BTW, welcome to Plague Fest =]
  4. Nov 2, 2010
    Welcome Chet, I played with you today I think :smile:
    I hope we see you around more often!
  5. Sep 22, 2010
    welcome to the forums; like Brian said, we're a community. If you have a clan tag you want to wear, go for it.
  6. Apr 11, 2011
  7. Feb 18, 2011
  8. May 11, 2011
    Welcome to the forums and to our community Mohammed =) Have fun, participate where you like, and enjoy the friendly environment.
  9. May 28, 2011
    Welcome to PlagueFest, Mohammed. Always good to see new faces.
  10. Feb 17, 2011

mnawir il forum

hope u have a good time here on the forum as well

btw i have a feeling u r a "hilal" fan :razz:
  11. Apr 20, 2011
  12. Jul 14, 2010
    Welcome, please refrain from doing any more advertisements for your clan.
  13. Feb 17, 2011
    i stopped watching saudi football a while ago.. but i was a big hilal fan... so...... BOOOOOO! :razz: