Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello

Discussion in Introductions started by Deamonjoe, Sep 12, 2011

1. Aug 20, 2011
    Hello to PF my name is jackal and some of the admins should now me from zombie mod playing i am in a clan member of also darkness clan because i believe that any rule should be followed but yes i am a good player and i do not need to be admin or anything i just want to be part of the PF clan well that is me.

P.S. i have an idea and hoping some one can directed me to have suggest ens about anything to make the server be better to play so no one can be banned ok thank you and have a good day
  2. Feb 20, 2011

But if you have any suggestions, post them here.

Btw welcome to the Forums [IMG]
  3. Jun 30, 2011
  4. Feb 20, 2011
    You find his lack of commas......disturbing?
  5. Apr 29, 2011
  6. Aug 20, 2011
    I am sorry my grammar sucks i am not perfect. But in the crouch spots enforce using only pistols so you guys do not have to get alot of people banned so some spots can come back into play like the vents and still keep some spots keep banned.
  7. May 15, 2011
    I find it easier just to remove the crouch spots rather than ensure players follow specific rules in them.

However, admins can allow this at their own discretion, IMO.

Or at least, I did, anyways.

Also, welcome to the forums, your grammar is not a problem, we still understand you... For the most part.
  8. Jan 21, 2011
    I don't think this is a good idea. This would be just another thing to worry about.

Welcome to pF!
  9. Aug 20, 2011
  10. May 28, 2011
  11. Feb 24, 2011
  12. Jun 17, 2011
    Lol welcome and dont mind them they are just messing around with you, but they are cool people =)
  13. May 20, 2011
    Holy shit, we need Infantry on here for a troll patrol.
    Welcome to tah gang, where people try to fuck you from the behind with nice words! Oh hello Seeker.
  14. Jul 14, 2010
    Welcome to the forums! pF is not a clan but a community. You are free to wear the community tag, =pF=, in front of your name as [pF] is for admins only. As for the pistols in crouch spots rule that wouldn't exactly work as most crouch spots you can still hold with pistols easily especially if you had duelies and just scroll fired with them. It is better to just remove them entirely rather than cause any confusion. We have mappers work on them from time to time fixing illegal spots when they are available.

Enjoy your stay.
  15. Aug 20, 2011
    i am still learning how to build maps and if anyone got any videos to help me on my map making that would be good i love to learn new things and i am hoping soon we all can become good friends but thank you everyone for welcoming me
  16. May 27, 2008
    Welcome to the community man. Don't worry about those fucktards talking about your grammar. I can understand you perfectly. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask.
  17. Jun 30, 2011
  18. Aug 18, 2006
    I am not amused either. You forgot a period. Periods go at the end of sentences. :mellow:

Welcome to the community.

Should be:
    I'm a cool person. :grin:

You're not much of a grammar nazi.
  19. Jun 30, 2011
    Peter made it so im not a grammar nazi anymore! *sadface*
  20. Dec 17, 2010
    Ha ha, ray you have too many periods. You should think about taking some English classes. Oops did i say that out loud.[IMG]