Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Discussion in Introductions started by ReasonableDoubt, Sep 19, 2011

Have you ever been in a band

Yes 10 vote(s) 52.6%
No 9 vote(s) 47.4%
  1. Aug 25, 2011
    Hey plaguefest, I would just like to introduce my self, I am a 17 year old high school band geek, marching band and concert bands. I have a very large collection of books and games, I am proud to call myself a nerd, I have a large family, three older brothers, an older sister, and a younger sister, my oldest brother is in his late 40's. Right now my older sister and her son are living with, my mom,dad, younger sister, and I so my house is very hectic. I have band every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons, and work every other day but Saturday so I am pretty busy but I try to be on as much as I can. As I said before I am 17 so I am in my last year in high school, so I try to have as much fun as I can before I go to college. I am very happy to say I have found an awesome group of, funny, caring, entertaining, and close knit group of players so thank you for welcoming me into your group plaguefest!
  2. Jun 30, 2011
    In 6th grade music once, our teacher let us pick our names for our groups, we named ours Cat-Piss.

3. Oct 29, 2010

Your forum signature is annoyingly big.
  4. Aug 25, 2011
    That is awesome
  5. Apr 6, 2011
    yes i was in band I played the flute and clarinet and the piano
  6. Apr 2, 2011
    Trumpet and Mellophone for Marching Band
  7. Aug 20, 2011
    Never Been in a band ,Never will i just find it pointless :confused:
  8. Jun 30, 2011
    Grammar nazi is NOT amused.
  9. May 15, 2011
    Hello, and welcome to the forums.

We hope you have a fantastic time and I look forward to playing on the servers with you. :grin:
  10. Sep 14, 2008
    I played the flute, sax and piano :grin:
  11. Jun 22, 2011
    I used to play the Trombone back in the day... Wish I had it still
  12. Jun 17, 2011
    Welcome to Plaguefest~! I'm starting to learn the piano XD hope to see you more on the servers [IMG]
  13. Aug 25, 2011
    I am very pleasantly surprised at how many people were in band or play an instrument that makes this server better
  14. Nov 19, 2010
    Welcome to the forums. Hope to play with you in game at times! :banana:
  15. Nov 25, 2010
    sup, welcome to plaguefest!
  16. Aug 8, 2011
    thats cool i know the piano and like sports :starwars: