Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hello

Discussion in Introductions started by Aprz, Mar 26, 2012

1. Mar 26, 2012
    When I was a junior in high school, I used Windows Vista and played Counter Strike Source and Halo all the time, but then it wouldn't boot and I gave GNU/Linux a shot. None of my games would work even when I used Wine. After some bad luck with that computer, it was starting to get old, and I gave away my only LiveCD away by mistake, I decided to buy a new computer, reinstall GNU/Linux again after I make a new LiveCD on the new computer, use the old one as a server only, and use the new one to play games again. Downloaded Counter Strike Source again, but I see the first Halo is gone (I have Halo II, but been too busy playing Source, haha). It's been a lot of fun playing on the zombie escape server.

Nice to see some familiar names on here too.
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • May 15, 2011
      Welcome to the forums and the community. ^^
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Welcome to our lovely home, no need to take your shoes off it's cool. :cool: Always nice to see new members post intro threads so we can get to know who we interact with a little better.

edit: oh fuck 5000th post, how anti-climatic for such a milestone... FUCK

edit2: :blush:
      [parsehtml]<div style="color: rgb(230,120,120); font-size:160px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; line-height:230px; text-shadow: 5px 5px 0px #000; margin-bottom: 30px;"><marquee><blink>5000 get</blink></marquee></div>[/parsehtml]
      alright, i've hit 5k, my shifts over, time to go outside & home to my family. later everyone, see ya next season. ps get on my level.
      • Winner Winner x 3
      • Funny Funny x 2
      • Sep 26, 2010
      • Sep 30, 2011
      • Jul 14, 2010
      • Oct 27, 2010
      • Apr 2, 2011
      • Mar 12, 2008
      • Apr 14, 2011
      • Dec 28, 2010
      • Oct 29, 2010
        HELLO YOUNG JEDI. WELCOME TO ALDERAN. . .