Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Helloooo!

Discussion in Introductions started by westie808, Jun 8, 2013

1. Oct 6, 2012
    Okay so here i go...well i just visited the site tonight and it seems pretty interesting. HHmm My name is Noe Salazar, im From Maui ,Hawaii...im new to the forums but not in the ZM. ive been playing here for very long. i dont know if any of u remember me if u dont play the ZM, cause i used to play Zombie escape alot as well. i hope that i get to know more about this place and be active on the forums. Thanks
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Feb 8, 2013
      Good job. Continue to roam the forums. It a great community. You'll have fun. See you in game. Cheers! :clap:
    • Oct 6, 2012
      yeah man, infact I wanted to be admin but I decided not to cause it would be a waste of $ so ill just have to wait till I run out of my donator and get admin next time. what u think?
      • Agree Agree x 2
      • Feb 3, 2012
      • Dec 27, 2012
        Common sense right there. Welcome to the forums Westie! I'll talk to you some more in-game too!:giggle:
      • Feb 2, 2013
      • Sep 6, 2012
        Nice to see someone from the same state! Too bad were both on different island heh.
      • Sep 6, 2010
      • Jul 8, 2012

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
      • Mar 6, 2011
      • Sep 14, 2008
      • Oct 6, 2012
        Helloo All!! Helloo Dani <3 Thank you for the replies, ill see u guys in the server. I will be checking in the forums as well Ohh and Yes Lystina u always Give me Bacon, ok haha
      • Nov 29, 2012
        Hiii Westie, hope you have fun here. Fo sho
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Hi Westie, heard you are my long lost brother. Welcome. :victory:
      • Oct 6, 2012
        Sajak yea where have u been! haha and Rayne Fo sho! ill enjoy it here :smile:
      • Feb 11, 2012
        Welcome to the community and the forums :wave:
        See you around. I mostly play ZE, once in a while I'll pop by on ZM.
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Dealing with rollercoaster of emotions, but the ride is over. :wink: Glad to have you on the servers.
      • Oct 6, 2012
        yeh man ive seen u on ZE many times.. i didnt have a mic at that time soo i might not be popular enough on that server
        Post Merged, Jun 8, 2013
        yeah man i was there as well! and still trying to forget
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 11, 2012