Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

HelloRun

Discussion in Gaming started by Bender Rodriguez, Sep 11, 2013

1. Jun 11, 2012
    This game was shared with me. It's a HTML5 game with mouse control. You move the mouse up and down and you clear the opening.

http://hellorun.helloenjoy.com/

Fairly simple right? wrong, the game follows the tempo of a song. A really awesome song. A super awesome song. A MEGA FANTASTIC SONG.

-The more high paced the song gets, the faster you move in the game.
    -If you hold Left Mouse Button you can go twice the speed. -
    -Each opening you clear earns you 1 point, if you hold the LMB and go faster you get double the point. (Speed is returned to normal once you let go of the mouse button)
    -If you miss the opening, you instant lose and restart but you score is kept as a record to beat.

Music is awesome, color is awesome, and it's relaxing. I've been playing it for the last 2hrs and it helped me relax after work. Seriously this has a awesome song.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Max I got is 149 record. I could do better but I was sleepy and kept closing my eye every 2 second. Super fast and quick thinking mouse movement you need to haz. Enjoy

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Apr 4, 2013
      This is actually kinda relaxing, reminds me of Audiosurf kind of. I cant get far enough to enjoy the full song because my ego won't let me not accelerate though. :weep:
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Refresh the page. Also this is htlm5 so....if you have things disabled, enabled them yo!
    • Feb 27, 2012
      This works fine on Palemoon (Firefox) Comodo is really buggy with certain things... For example, if i use a Facebook App, i HAVE to use Internet Exploader... Idk why Comodo is so buggy.
      • Informative Informative x 1
      • Jun 11, 2012
        [IMG]
      • Feb 27, 2012
        [IMG]
        • Useful Useful x 2