Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Hells Gamers are jerks

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Helter-Skelter, Sep 15, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 19, 2011
    Today I was banned from this communities server just for having Nitrous Gaming in my group list. The lead admin The_Monkey wouldn't even let me explain to him that I had no idea who this group even was, he just closed my un-ban thread and told me to F off. This ain't a big deal since their server sucks dick but I am still mad at how rude they were to me. So I think whenever they come over to plaguefest servers they should be treated the same way and kicked. People shouldn't be banned because of their affiliations with some steam group.
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    If they shouldn't be banned for their group that they are in, then why do you propose that we do JUST THAT? Because they were dicks to you? Not a worthy enough cause in my opinion...
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Yes, let's do exactly what they do that you're complaining about. Excellent!
  4. Jun 17, 2011
    I don't think that's a good idea. If we were to treat them the same way as they treated you it would only make us the same as them. All in all just leave them be. Besides you have Plaguefest, who needs them. [IMG]
  5. Feb 19, 2011
    That's right, I was treated unfairly not reason enough to ban a whole group. At least you guys don't do that shit, not that I know of. Although If you just want to kick them that's fine by me.
  6. Aug 4, 2011
    If they join and play and don't start shit then we should let them be but if they join just to cause trouble or act like dicks then we have a job to do....remove them
  7. Jan 5, 2007
    Don't worry, the majority of HG regulars that try to play here either quit or end up banned anyways. A lot of them act like they own the place, so they throw around insults and racist remarks as if they were on a HG server. So once they see their butt buddies getting banned, the rest of them usually quit or get banned themselves for the same reasons.
  8. May 27, 2008
    There's still a lot of good people in HG. You're probably just going to the wrong ones that don't know or you came off as some disgruntled person which is not the way to go about anything.
  9. Jan 5, 2007
    Not many of the good ones really play on here anymore, and if they do then they're not advertising that they're in HG. I don't really even talk to any of them on the rare chance that I see one on, I just remember having to step in to kick/ban them after they start causing problems for everyone else. I'm sure plenty of other older admins have had similar encounters with Hg members before.
  10. Nov 2, 2010
    This would just create a rabble-rabble... I say just stay out of it, and if they fuck you over. Tell one of us and we'll help you. Though I think that's a bit excessive. And banning HG when they come into our servers isn't really going to set a good example to pF.. We need players. Good or bad, they fuck around we take care of em.[IMG]
    -Reaper, I have had to deal with a pack of relentless rule-breaking, racist HG gamers. They were spamming chat with join HG and what not, and saying n***** all over the place. I think they got a perma ban after I asked Josh or Haplo to do it. These new-generation HG gamers are bad trouble spelt with a capital T.
  11. Jul 14, 2010
    Ranting about a ban from another server is a bit ridiculous. If you care about getting unbanned talk to other head admins there, but don't expect us to do/be able to do anything about it.
  12. Aug 5, 2010
    You juat ended up with some dick but that dosent mean we should ban all of them. Iv got some good friends in hg.
  13. May 28, 2011
    As many have just said above, banning/kicking them would only be lowering ourselves to their level, and we don't just punish people for personal reasons, only if they break our rules.

Still, most of them end up getting banned for their attitudes and remarks on the server anyway.
  14. Mar 11, 2011
    i have only played with one who follows our rules the rest are kicked within minutes of playing and banned within a day for rule breaking
    they love to use racism remarks alot
  15. Apr 9, 2007
    We/I do this all the time. If anything they got it from us :confused:
  16. Nov 25, 2010
    Stop trying to make wars between communities. This is not a clan, k?

also, Not your personal army!
  17. Feb 19, 2011
    I guess now I've calmed down a little and changed my mind about it. You're right, I can't force you guys to do anything. seems like they do a pretty good job getting banned anyway. The guy I talked to was a dick. I will just forget about it and carry on with my life.
  18. May 20, 2011
    Don't take the interwebz too serious bro.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.