Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

hellsgamers

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Billy Mays [HG], Sep 15, 2009

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sep 13, 2009
    Hi i'm billy Mays you may know me from your zombiemod server I hang out there sometimes. I absolutely love you're servers. I also share this love with hellsgamers. I am posting today to ask you if you want to get back together with hg. Our zombiemod server isn't getting much traffic and we realize it was selfish of us to create this server to compete with our partner's servers. We are willing to make negotiations. We might shutdown our zm servers if that is what you want. We miss you so much.
  2. May 24, 2008
    You're gonna have to talk with the higher ups 'bout this.
  3. Feb 21, 2007
    we are going to talk about this. till then, save your comments
  4. Apr 9, 2007
    Unless if the HG council comes to us directly, I really don't see us coming back to HellsGamers after our altercation as there is nothing to stop this all from happening again. I really do hate to say it but you're not apart of the council, all you can do is make suggestions here and there. Although you do have some say as a clan member, we would need something a little more formal from someone who is actually on the council.

However, I'm always open to discuss this so if you want to, feel free to hit me up on Steam.
    Kyle.
  5. Mar 16, 2008
  6. Apr 9, 2007
    I've gone ahead and cleaned this thread up...
  7. Sep 13, 2009
    yes I had contacted I Love Lamp before making this thread. he said that as long as you are agreeing with it then you guys can talk
  8. Mar 16, 2008
    if i'm not mistaken, lamp thought it was fine for HG to run a ZM server against us before.
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    Not sure what I'm agreeing to but I'll hear Lamp out if they want us back.
    Kyle.

EDIT: I love Terry Tacos response.
  10. Sep 13, 2009
    no no when that thread didn't work out I pm' ed lamp. terry is just a douchebag.
  11. Jun 7, 2008
    Actually his response was no different from what happened in this thread.

12. Mar 12, 2008

fuck their playerbase. they have a bunch of players, but they are all rule breakers and mostly arrogant faggots.

i still say no.
  13. Sep 13, 2009
    How is it trouble to you? It's not my fault they decided to make some zm servers. I opposed that descison
  14. Mar 15, 2008
    We got DDOS attacks because of HG im prettysure most don't want to go back to being affiliated with HG
  15. Apr 9, 2007
    Since this has turned into the shitting on HG thread. I'm going to go ahead and lock this until either Ray, Josh, or myself are contacted by the HellsGamers "Council".

Leo, if you would like to discuss this with me in private give me a shout. I tried talking to Lamp last night but as usual, I received no response.
    Kyle.

EDIT: Yeah... you're going to have to get them to talk to us as apparently Lamp is extremely busy (Can't even grace me with a response as I've contacted him on 3 separate occasions in the last 2 days).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.