Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

HElp admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by BabyJesus, Dec 31, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 31, 2011
    Steam ID:0:0:17362892
    PayPal Receipt: S-2HD482139R227983S
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    D u just posted one before why u posting again. U have to ask one of the following admins: Seeker,Penguin,Harvey,Detonator,.... There are as much as possible level 4 admins to help u get trained before u use ure admin powers. Please dont use ure admin powers before getting trained and please give us ure steam id and date and welcome to plaguefest. Have fun.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Congrats and welcome to the community! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Detonater
    [IMG]
    Dharkk
    [IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    dillinger
    [IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG]
    Johnny
    [IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG]
    Matt
    [IMG]
    Dani
    [IMG]
    Haplo
    [IMG]
    Angel/Latino
    [IMG]
    Badgruiel
    [IMG]
    Akademikz
    [IMG]
    Momoiya
    [IMG]
    Xylone
    [IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training. Someone will set you up with a SourceBans account soon.

Thanks for your support!
  4. Feb 18, 2011
  5. Dec 31, 2011
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    24/7 or whenever they are available. We have trainers from the Western and Eastern hemispheres. You need to add some that are online and request training.
  7. Dec 31, 2011
    Yeah i did im just waiting for them to add me :grin: can i add the [pf] tag to my ingame name? bfr training?
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    Yes you may add the tag, the only thing we ask is that you do not utilize any of your admin powers until you have been trained.
  9. May 27, 2008
  10. Apr 4, 2009

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.