Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Help again please?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Oxazebam, Jul 29, 2015

1. Mar 29, 2015
    i know i know im stupid :grin: but regardless i have looked for the last hour now and i cant seem to find for the life of me where to apply for admin upgrade? i looked thought all account upgrades and all that but it just said about downgrading (the "account upgrade link" http://plaguefest.com/account/upgrades) :frown: can someone please link me asap thanks guys :smile:

P.s i have had a fair few ppl inboxing me with the same problem? if there is a thread on how to do this prior to this 1 please bump it so everyone can look how to do it too :grin:
  2. Feb 27, 2012
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
    • Jun 11, 2012
      Don't think you can upgrade to admin if you are admin, you'll have to wait till it lapses and then re-sub. If for lvl2 promotion that's what tony posted.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 29, 2015
        Sorry guys, Yeh i meant promotion for the admin levels :grin: i could only find "account upgrades" n stuff and i still cant find it without someone sending me the link lol :frown: got it now that tony has sent link. Thanks verry much for that guys because that was driving me mental ahahahah.
      • Dec 17, 2007
        You have to go to promotions under the admin section and make a thread requesting a promotion. You completely went to the wrong area. I'd give you a link but I don't have access to the admin section anymore.
        • Like Like x 1
        • Mar 29, 2015
          Lul @Oxazebam you so silly. Click on the forums tab then scroll all the way down until you hit the admin part of the forums section. In the admins forum section you'll see a sub-section called Promotion request.
          • Funny Funny x 2
          • Mar 29, 2015
            uh muh gud now i feel so retarded i looked everywhere for like a hour and i couldnt find it anywhere :frown: so simple god damn it @Badgriuel thanks you heaps for that :grin: now i can fianally tell people where to go when they ask isntead of the i dunno :grin:
          • Jul 20, 2010
            Be strong, Clarence. Be strong for mother.

[IMG]
            • Like Like x 1