Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Help me get to know some maps?

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by MeXiCaN, Mar 3, 2011

1. Feb 27, 2011
    I always feel at loss when playing maps like Final fantasy or PotC, as i don't know where the special items are, and really what to do with them.
    No one really wants to help me in-game, the only remarks i get are: "don't get it if you don't know how to use it"
    Was wondering if maybe someone could spend an hour with me showing me the locations of all weapons, and maybe tell me when to use them?
    I'd really appreciate it.
  2. Nov 19, 2010
    I played Final Fantasy many times and i still don't know how to use the Materia too but i do know where to find them, when to use them and how to use them.

I am unable to show you today but maybe another time..

3. Jan 5, 2007
    To use the materia I think you press E, I've only played it once so I can't be certain.

As for the "don't get it if you don't know how to use it" people, just ignore them. They seem to have it stuck in their heads that people should somehow know automatically how to do something, instead of being shown or told how to. Attitudes like theirs are a big reason why I don't bother playing on the ZE server, because I have a feeling I'd find myself nuking a few of them into oblivion.
  4. Mar 4, 2011
    Just follow people or go make your own private server and spec around where the materias are (they spawn at different spots). PotC is pretty much straight forward O-o
  5. Feb 17, 2011
    well u should probably play when u see detonator and hipe around .. they pretty much help everyone.. and if u do nuke everyone u can always go "OOOOOPS" xD
  6. Mar 4, 2011
    Yea we say that because we don't have time to explain everything when we are in the train. We gotta run because the train door opens at 7:34 ( i think)... Just learn the map , try not to die whats the point of picking up a materia if your going to die.

Anyways Woah im Mexican , hit me up sometime I'll private msg you inside the game if you have any questions about mako/PoTc or follow Detonater :smile: hes the girl skin person and he's always talking on his mic :turned:
  7. Jan 5, 2007
    Because typing out "Press E" takes so long to do?

Seriously, there really is no reason to not help people, when most of the time saying things like "don't pick it up if you can't use it" will actually take you a lot longer to say.
  8. Mar 4, 2011
    Ok assuming someone doesn't know how to use the material, I mean don't pick it up because he/she probably doesn't even know where to use it. Ex. Earth user is a really helpful materia it could save half the team if used properly
  9. May 27, 2008
    It's hard to say that over mic? There's a long time before the gate opens. It's something that could be said over mic while running too.
  10. Sep 25, 2010
    I'll look into making a guide for some ze maps.

EDIT :A list of hard and confusing maps would be nice. No need to make a guide for pretty straight forward map.
  11. May 27, 2008
    Then be straight forward and tell them what they need to know ._______.
  12. Feb 27, 2011
    Well i know E is to use materi and other stuff, but Im kinda at loss when it comes to where do i get them, Which materia is which, and there special attribute.
    Tho i've seen common ones like Ice/fire. other ones like Gravity, Ultima, im unaware about every info. Keep in mind im not stopping and looking, im running ahead to keep going.
    Also, i heard some materia can be spammed? i dont know which i shouldnt spam with; i could just be like "oh cool i can use XXXX materia as much as i want, and people get mad."
  13. Feb 12, 2011
    :grin: I'll make a guide on mako reactor materias and where to use them, maybe replies for other maps where to use things.
  14. Mar 14, 2011
    It's nice to help others but not when you are in a serious game with lots of people. Imagina we answered press E to use the materias and that person has ultima. He will use it (without knowing what it's for) and the round will probably be lost. Espectating is a great way of learning...