Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Help me to solve this problem

Discussion in Help Desk started by pranji, Apr 12, 2011

1. Jan 27, 2011
    Guys as i said before i reinstall my system and i install XP professional in this laptop now every drivers are fine working ,laptop works good when i was either watching movie or surfing but problem happens when i start playing game its shutdown by it self automatically without any reason and restart again by it self so i need help to solve this problem thats the reason i cant play in game ,if any 1 know how to solve it please let me know .
  2. Mar 13, 2010
    Is it a laptop or desktop?

Actually do me a favor and download this program called Speccy. It reads your system settings as well as temperature of various components. Install the program, run it, then run CS:S and see if anything starts to overheat.

Link to the Speccy DL page.
  3. Feb 15, 2011
    Wrong section!! :/ I had this problem with my 1st laptop couple years ago but I don't remember how I fixed it :S I'll try to check for you.

Also Try to check your video drivers again. Most of the time it is the reason.

Or you can try this
    When you have find out wich driver/error report here I will help you!
  4. Jan 27, 2011
    this is an toshiba laptop i m using this laptop from 3 yrs i never get problem before
  5. Mar 13, 2010
    Do what I said in my earlier post that I edited, also try cleaning your cooling fan on it by carefully opening the case and blowing air in there from a can. You can buy canned air from most any electronics or office store.
  6. Jun 4, 2006
    As butt said, if it's shutting down when you play a game it's probably overheating. Make sure all the fans are clean.
  7. Jan 27, 2011

if u have teamviwer we can share screen and u can check for error i m not computer genious so help me in this
  8. Feb 15, 2011
    Whenever a computer running Windows suddenly reboots without displaying any notice or blue screen of death, the first thing that is often thought about is a hardware failure. In reality, most crashes are caused by malfunctioning device drivers and kernel modules. In case of a kernel error, most computers running Windows do not show a blue screen unless they are configured to do so. Instead these systems suddenly reboot without any notice.

WhoCrashed shows the drivers which have been crashing your computer with a single click. In most cases it can pinpoint the offending drivers which have been causing misery on your computer system in the past. It does post-mortem crashdump analysis and presents all gathered information in a comprehensible way.

Normally, debugging skills and a set of debugging tools are required to do post-mortem crash dump analysis. By using this utility you do not need any debugging skills to be able to find out what drivers are causing trouble to your computer.
  9. Feb 23, 2011
    It can be caused by overheating also.

I have couple of laptops at home which crash while playing games due to over heating.
  10. Apr 9, 2007
  11. Mar 29, 2011
    Do You get a blue screen for a sec before the restart? Re - installing windows is the fastest solution .