Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Help my friend

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Ghost, Jun 29, 2012

1. May 14, 2011
    Well my friend who wishes to stay anonymous but is a pF member really needs help, I guess I don't know enough about this topic to help much. All replies will be greatly appreciated by them.

Thanks from them in advance.
  2. Feb 20, 2011
    If he's in an abusive relationship, he needs to bite the bullet and leave it, better to be alone than in a relationship that's pure poison. If he's too afraid I'm sorry he just needs to man up and move on with his life. People in abusive relationships can persuade themselves to believe all sorts of bullshit to stay in it.
    • Agree Agree x 3
      McKay, Jun 29, 2012 Last edited by McKay, Jun 29, 2012
    • May 14, 2011
      This is serious..... Please delete your post
    • Richard420
      This message by Richard420 has been removed from public view. Deleted by Richard420, Jun 29, 2012, Reason: Ghost has it handled.
      Jun 29, 2012
    • May 28, 2012
      leave. thats all you can do. No one can force you to stay in the relationship. trust me the best thing to do is get up and leave. dont hold on to memories move on to your future.
    • McKay
      This message by McKay has been removed from public view. Deleted by McKay, Jun 29, 2012.
      Jun 29, 2012
    • May 12, 2012
      Not sure if this is the best place to ask, your friend should go speak to a professional. That would be the best thing for him.
    • May 15, 2011
      You're on a forum. ^^ Did you expect lollipops and unicorns from us? I agree with the others. He can't continue on like this. Sure, it's hard to pull away, but you'll feel much better afterwards once you do. I've been through similar, not exactly the same though. I know it's hard, and it will hurt, but it hurts more to continue not doing anything about it.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 2, 2011
        Most everyone's advise is the way to go I would listen to them.
        • Like Like x 1