Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Help not working

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by BeAnZ, Feb 24, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 24, 2011
    I just bought a new prepaid card ( vanillamastercard ) i usually buy the 50$ ones but this time i bought 100$ and when i try to renew my admin it doesnt work... You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source.

•You will need to add and confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been added and confirmed, you can continue this payment. Add your bank account information below.
    i have no idea what to do...somebody help
  2. Jan 24, 2011
  3. Jul 14, 2010
    try making a new paypal acct questionmark? idk
  4. Jan 24, 2011
    lol i went on worldofwarcraft and transfered one of my characters 30$ worked perfectly fine. now i tryed again to purchase it and still says "You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source."
  5. Sep 5, 2010
    Paypal does not like pre paid cards. It wont let you add one. Theres nothing wrong with the card itself its just the way paypal does business. I made the mistake of doing the same thing once.

Unless you are saying that you already added the card to the account in which case i don't know and GL.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.