Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Help with prepaid card in Paypal?

Discussion in Help Desk started by Skylines, Aug 31, 2012

1. Aug 30, 2012
    when i try to donate or add card it shows me this, and i am using a pre paid card
    We were unable to verify this credit card. Please check if the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please try to enter a different credit card.
  2. Jun 4, 2006
    If all the card numbers and type are correct, I would look at the address information. Cards can be declined if the billing information does not match the information bound to the card.

I have little experience with pre-paid credit cards. But the one I did have, I got from some cash stop type place, and they miss spelled my name. From that point on to use the card, I had to spell my name that way. If this is a new card that you haven't used much before, it's a possibility that its the same for you.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Aug 30, 2012
      Post Merged, Aug 31, 2012
      how do i add the billing info and those
    • Aug 1, 2011
      It depends on the card, each type and location of purchase changes how the cards work. There should be information on the back of the card for customer support. Could also check on the cards website for more information as well.
    • Aug 30, 2012
      ok i got the card to work, but when i try to use it. it says account limited
    • May 14, 2011

That means you cant transfer over a limit of like $5000. Its not a problem.
    • Aug 30, 2012
      Post Merged, Sep 1, 2012
      it says i cant use my credit gift card
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Call paypal and tell them your account is limited and they will give you 30 dollar spending limit and you can buy admin til you confirm your info or what evee. Ive dealed with all of this so got a Question just ask me :grin:
    • Aug 30, 2012
      You cannot use this credit card for this transaction. Please use another funding source.
      • You will need to confirm your bank account. Once your bank account has been confirmed, you can continue this payment.
    • Dec 2, 2011
      It wants you to add a Real life bank account, Call paypal https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/helpscr?cmd=_help&t=escalateTab
    • Aug 30, 2012
      Its pay pals new rules Sucks, I hate em. I would advise you to call paypal they can remove those limitations.
    • Aug 30, 2012
      Post Merged, Sep 1, 2012
      i
      s there another way to replay then for me like alerpay
      STI, Sep 1, 2012 Last edited by Skylines, Sep 1, 2012
    • Jun 4, 2006
      Paypal is the only accepted gateway for payments, sorry.
    • Aug 30, 2012
      Oh yea brian how do you remove the steam account because i forgot the one that i have password
    • Jun 4, 2006
      I've removed the steam from your account, you can now link a new steam to your forum account.