Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

help with sdk

Discussion in Help Desk started by Super Mario, Nov 29, 2011

1. Oct 17, 2011
    I was going to sdk today to start working on a map i planed on and something weird happened. Then suddenly the camera view all changed. Each time i draw a box, it shows me it sidewards on the camera. Idk if u get what i mean but help me fix it if u do please. Even purplehaze have the same problem too. He and i connected to teamviewer with me and saw it. The view is way to weird now and u cant even do a map.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Are you trying to draw a box in the camera view?
  3. Oct 17, 2011
    no im drawing it on the 4th view but its just that the box is going sidewards grudge told me to turn off the block and i did. It worked than suddenly again its back to showing me the height of the box again
  4. Jul 28, 2011
    Hmmm so it didnt work? Make sure you have the block creation tool selected, not the selection tool. Screenshot plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. May 15, 2011
    Ya, a screenshot would really help. Do you have all four views? Or just one?